22nd October 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Which course is more preferable for Arts stream after passing higher secondary

after passing higher secondary what course is more preferable for arts stream

2nd April 2013, 03:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is more preferable for Arts stream after passing higher secondary

Selection of subject in arts stream can be done according to your interest. Literature, Geography, History, etc are some of the common subjects available in graduation. You can select on the basis of the stream you selected in 12th. Journalism, Communicative English, Musicology, Departmental Economics, etc are some of the specific subjects. Admissions are done on the basis of marks obtained in 12th class.
29th July 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is more preferable for Arts stream after passing higher secondary

CAN I STUDY MEDICINAL LAW AFTER PASSING OUT CLASS 12TH FROM ARTS STREAM?
5th February 2014, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Can i study hospital management in assam after passing out 12exam in arts?
6th February 2014, 07:46 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

There are so many opportunities available for the candidates in the field of Arts. Only thing is that the candidates have to make most out of these opportunities.

Here are some of the top courses that you can join in Arts field
Chartered Accountancy course
ICWAI
Company Secretary course
LLB

Other 3 year Graduation courses will be
B.Com
B.Com Computers
BBA
BBM

If you are good at academics and want to have challenging career, then better opt for CA course.

Otherwise, opt for 3 year graduation courses that I suggested.

You can complete CA course in the following phases
CPT (Common Proficiency Test)
IPCC
CA Final

You should be having strong subject knowledge after completion of any of these courses to get good job opportunities.

If you do 3 year Graduation courses, then better to opt for MBA course at Post Graduation level so that you will be having better career scope.

Wish you all the best.
20th April 2014, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I study for medical after higher secondary exam? I am from Arts stream
8th May 2015, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best after passing 12th from arts strem? I don't want to do graduation.
26th May 2017, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 12 arts.l want to go to to the IAS line or any kind of government job please give me some suggestions about this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?