8th February 2012, 06:03 PM
rakeshdx

Which course should I choose after B.Tech and which is the best university?

hi

my name is Rakesh Sharma. I just finished my B.tech(ECE) from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University. This university is approved by UGC but not by AICTE.
I want to complete my further study in abroad. The reputation of the university is not good in the education field.

I just want to know what course i should choose after btech and which is the best university and country for study?

Will i get visa on the behalf of distance education?

The reputation of the university might create problem or not?

Answer me.....
Thanks

6th April 2012, 09:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I choose after B.Tech and which is the best university?

After B.Tech degree, one can try for higher education programs like Master of Technology. University of Cambridge, University of Oxford, University of Manchester, etc are some of the top Universities for M.Tech in UK. Apart from this you can also pursue the course in Universities like University of Waterloo, Saginaw Valley State University, Camosun College, and so on. MBA is another popular course opted by students after B.Tech course. The same can be pursued from institutions like London Business School, Wharton Business School, Harvard Business School, etc. You need to check if your MBA is approved by AICTE even though it is offered by a University.
11th June 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I choose after B.Tech and which is the best university?

Whose salary is higher professor or engineer?
17th November 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir ? Mam,
I am Thirumalaikumar from Tamilnadu, last January i am completed Diploma in Electrical in your university by SSK College chennai, And i am apply for my Degree certificate two months before in SSk College,Chennai but still not get they are say it will come from University that mean take time told like this
So when i get my Original Degree certificate ?Please give reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?