25th January 2015, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

What benefit I will get if study MS in USA being a B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?

hello
i am doing btech chemical engineering 2nd year
i want to do ms in any university of USA.......
I want to choose a good university....
my question is that it is beneficial for me or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  2. Further studies in USA after completing Diploma in civil engineering? Scholarships available?
  3. USA for further studies after Diploma engineering from government college?
  4. How tough is it for a student from New Jersey curriculum to do engineering in Hyderabad? Are there any NRI's doing engineering in Hyderabad?
  5. What to do to study in USA?
  6. How to study Masters in Engineering in USA? What is the scope of Nepalese Civil Engineering in USA?
  7. Can I continue my studies in USA doing MCA after completing B.Sc IT through NIIT?
  8. How to study MS in USA? I am doing B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering
  9. Pattern of entrance exam to study MBBS in Russia for a candidate of USA? Whether shifting from USA to Russia is easily adjustable?
  10. For which all exams should I apply to do MS in USA after my B.E?
  11. How to get Scholarship to study in Stanford University in USA?
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to study MS in USA for MCA student?
  13. Not able to arrange money for engineering education?
  14. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  15. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  16. How may I do MBA from USA after completing my engineering? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  17. Can i study engineering in USA after diploma in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which course is more preferable, either M.Tech or MS from USA? I'm a B.E(IT) 4th year student
26th January 2015, 03:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What benefit I will get if study MS in USA being a B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?

Yes, it is beneficial for you if you study MS course in US after completion of your B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) course from a recognised university. If you do MS course in US, you can obtain the Master's degree certificate and also at the same time you can earn money by doing part time jobs in the campus or somewhere else. To get admission in MS course in US universities, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examination. By scoring good marks in these examinations, you get admission in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?