8th July 2012, 07:46 PM
Nehabiotech

Which field is best if I want to do Ph.D? Which institute to join?

if i should do phd then in which field it go best and from which institute and tell me about salary scope

27th August 2012, 04:19 AM
shashimaharana

Default Re: Which field is best if I want to do Ph.D? Which institute to join?

choosing for phd

You should choose a course that interests you very much. It can be the sciences, arts or economics. As this is a research degree you will have to have an indepth knowledge of the subject you choose, so choose it wisely.
You can do phd form

DU
JNU
IP
Anna university
Hyderabad University
IITs
NIts

The salary for the the years in your phd course will be about 13,000 Rs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Where is more scope in Dentistry, in India or Abroad? Any recognition for people who have completed BDS in India or Abroad? 6 14th June 2019 12:03 AM
Scope of doing master of social work in India and Abroad? Which are the top universities offering this course in India and Abroad? Any aided programs available? Any separate government body? 12 21st July 2017 05:14 PM
What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad? 18 25th February 2015 06:01 PM
Job oriented courses in telecommunication field? Institutes offering the course , fee structure, job scope in India and abroad? 9 1st May 2014 04:11 PM
Syllabus and scope of Biotech field? Opportunities for going abroad and how much will be the pay scale? 10 28th October 2012 07:52 PM