18th September 2017, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Which type of government job is available for B.Sc Chemistry candidates? Tips to prepare for the government job exams?

Which type of government jobs is available for B.Sc Chemistry candidates? Tips to prepare for the government job exams? I am going to complete my course soon and it will be of great help if you can give me the details on the same soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the government exams which I can write based on the district to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Chemisty?
  2. Which graduation course I can opt after 12th if I want to take government job in future?
  3. Which type of Government job can I get being M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry holder? What should I do for it?
  4. What type of entrance exams I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  5. What are the tips we need to follow to get the government job?
  6. Government job for graduate Widow? How to apply for the exams?
  7. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  8. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  9. How to get government job or other jobs after completion of BSc comp.science?
  10. How to get a government job after completing B.Sc Chemistry?
  11. How to go for government job after scoring 51% in B.A Programming? How to prepare for government competitive exams?
  12. Which government job available for M.Sc chemistry freshers?
  13. What are the career options available after completion of B.Sc Non- Medical? -- [New]
  14. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  15. What is the best way to get a government job after completing BSc Chemistry?
  16. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  18. Can I get a Government job after scoring 49% in Graduation?
15th October 2017, 03:36 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of government job is available for B.Sc Chemistry candidates? Tips to prepare for the government job exams?

Government Job Opportunities for B.Sc Chemistry background candidates:

After successful completion of B.Sc in Chemistry course, you may find employment opportunities in Private sector as well as in Government sector.

Some of the government organizations that are recruiting are,

() IOCL
() Bharat Petroleum
() ONGC
() Indian Space Research Organization
() National Fertilizer
() Textile Industries
() Pharmaceutical Organizations
() Jute Industries..etc.,

You are required to apply for above mentioned organizations based on their recruitment requirement's. I suggest you to go through Career section of above companies to get more updates of the above companies.

If I have to give you the tips for appearing in government based recruitment's, then I strongly suggest you to first get the exact syllabus and pattern of the examination. Once you gather the pattern you are required to prepare for the examination section wise. I suggest you to get the help of best coaching institute to crack any government examination. Practice as many model papers as you can to score good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?