3rd September 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I take M.Com course after completion of graduation course in BA with 65% marks?

I got 65% marks in graduation with BA programme and i have English,Hindi,economics, entrepreneurship and small business as main subject so in post graduation can i opt for M.com plz tell? What all options do I have now?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do M.Com or MBA after completion of B.Com?
  2. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me after completion of M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to improve my graduation marks after completion of B.Ed course?
  4. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  5. Procedure of becoming CA after M.Com?
  6. How to do M.Com part I in external after completing B.Com from Saurashtra University
  7. Can I take M.Com course after completion of graduation course in BA with 65% marks? -- [New]
  8. How can I apply for higher studies?
  9. What is the scope of M.Com after B.Com
  10. Is there any eligibility criteria applied for doing LLB course after completion of Post Graduation?
  11. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  12. Am I eligible to take CDS exam after completion of Graduation?
  13. Is it possible to get admission to charted accountant course after completion of Graduation long back with 49% marks?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed course after completion of graduation with 49% marks?
  15. Where and how I can do post graduation course in Astrology after completion of Arts graduation with 48% marks?
  16. How much is the percentage required for doing M.Phil in English? Can I get admission in M.Phil after scoring 54% in M.A English?
  17. Am I eligible to do B.Ed course after completion of B.Sc with 49% marks? List of college names and fees for the B.Ed course?
  18. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
3rd September 2015, 03:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take M.Com course after completion of graduation course in BA with 65% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 65% marks in graduation with BA programme and i have English,Hindi,economics, entrepreneurship and small business as main subject so in post graduation can i opt for M.com plz tell? What all options do I have now?
Bachelor degree candidates are not eligible for M.Com course.

Eligibility criteria for M.Com admission:-

If you have completed B.Com degree with above 60% marks from a recognized university are eligible for M.Com admission in Delhi University.

Your age should be above 18 years.
3rd September 2015, 06:21 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take M.Com course after completion of graduation course in BA with 65% marks?

No, you can't take M.Com course after completion of graduation course in BA with 65% marks.

Eligibility :
  • Candidate must have passed graduation in Commerce stream.
  • Some universities also accept graduation degree in Economics or Business/ Management studies.
  • Candidate must have secured more than 45% marks in graduation.
  • There is no age limit.
3rd September 2015, 09:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, for M.Com you need B.Com from a recognized university with at least 50% marks if admission is through entrance exam. If you are B.A then you can apply for courses which have subjects which you have studied in graduation.

You can only apply for M.A in your degree subjects. You can also apply for MBA but make sure that you get admission in a good institute. There is B.Ed option for you if you want to become a school teacher.
4th September 2015, 07:01 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you will be eligible to apply for M.Com. after securing 65% marks in B.A. and having Economics, Entrepreneurship as subjects in Graduation .

Full form for M.Com. is Master of Commerce.It is a postgraduate academic degree of two year duration.

The qualification required to apply for the M.Com. course is graduation in Commerce stream,i.e.,B.Com.or graduation degree with Honours in Economics or Business /Management studies with minimum 50% marks.The percentage of marks secured in graduation may vary for different college.
5th December 2017, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir this is my last year of graduation with BA Programme and i have English,Economic, Pol.Sci, Tax Management can i do m.com form DU SOL i'm BA Prog. from DU SOL and this is my last year will you tell me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?