18th July 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I do after 12th so as to do MBA later? Can I do MBA directly after 12th?

which course should i do after 12th to do mba or can i do maba directly after 12th

19th August 2011, 10:37 PM
chaitanya joshi
Member+

Smile Re: Which course should I do after 12th so as to do MBA later? Can I do MBA directly after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which course should i do after 12th to do mba or can i do maba directly after 12th
dear friend,
you have many options for doing mba

1st option is pursuing b.com
2nd option is going for bba
3rd thing you can do is bca
4th is engineering

you should not do mba directly after 12th.

if your motive is mba and you are not interested in any other field then according to me you should go for bba

have a nice day friend
13th April 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I do after 12th so as to do MBA later? Can I do MBA directly after 12th?

Can i do MBA after 12th Science.? If not den which course shud i go for.?
16th April 2012, 12:56 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I do after 12th so as to do MBA later? Can I do MBA directly after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No you can't do MBA directly after 12th. MBA is Masters in Business Administration. And to do masters you need a Bachelor's degree.

So you have to do graduation first to pursue MBA in future.

The educational criteria for MBA is a graduation degree in any field from a recognized university.

That means whatever graduation subject you choose, you are eligible for pursuing MBA in future.

But there are so many graduation courses present in India. So I would suggest you to either BBA or B.Com.

Because BBA is Bachelors in Business Administration. BBA students are actually the perfect ones for MBA.

And the syllabus of B.Com is such it will help you in many subjects of MBA.

So I would suggest to go for either BBA or B.Com.

All the best.
11th June 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

In future may be i'll choose mba or not so which dgree cource i have to prefer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?