24th June 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Which courses are available after 12th if I want to become a Army Doctor? Is there any scholarship system by government? Percentage necessary in 12th?

i want to know that after 12 i want to become army doctor.so what courses are available there .is there any scholarship system by govt.how much % is necessary to get in 12.

25th July 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses are available after 12th if I want to become a Army Doctor? Is there any scholarship system by government? Percentage necessary in 12th?

how many percentage want to become a animal doctor
26th July 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses are available after 12th if I want to become a Army Doctor? Is there any scholarship system by government? Percentage necessary in 12th?

I AM A GIRL STUDYING IN 11 STANDARD IN KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA. I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN ARMY AS A DOCTOR. IS THERE ANY EXAM WHICH ALLOWS US TO CHOOSE MEDICAL AS A STREAM AFTER COMPLETING 12. IF ANY REQUEST YOU TO DETAIL ME WITH IT.
15th August 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i am a girl studying in andhra i got 94% in 12th standard what should i do 2 become a doctor in indian army?
2nd February 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

i am 16 yr old girl from Meghalaya and want to join Indian Army as a Doctor. What is course available for the said designation after 12th? i have secured 90% in 12th
6th February 2012, 09:57 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know that after 12 i want to become army doctor.so what courses are available there .is there any scholarship system by govt.how much % is necessary to get in 12.
HI,
If you want to become army doctor then you have to pass the A.F.M.C Exam.

A.F.M.C stand for Armed Force Medical College..

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and biology with minimum 50% marks.
> Must be above 17 year and below 21 year.
> Must be citizen of India.

For More detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

GOOD LUCK!
16th February 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

hi i am tamanna 15 year aged sir i m going to complete my 12th in this march 2012 .......i have both med non med stream but i wanna be a doctor........plz suggest me the best way..............thanks
30th May 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

i want to be an army doctor its my aim but i dont know the courses i'm sharon milton of carmel trivandrum
2nd January 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I m in 9th nd want to become army doctor...what shoud i do from now.??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?