13th December 2012, 02:05 PM
sameena taj

Which course should I join to get a good job after completing my diploma in computer science?

which course should i join to get a good job after completion of my diploma in computer science?[object Selection][B][object Selection][object Selection]

7th March 2013, 12:34 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course should I join to get a good job after completing my diploma in computer science?

Hello Sameena taj,

There are many courses that you can have after your diploma, nowadays a diploma qualification is not enough to get a high profile job. You need to get many positions after a long experience of 10 to 15 years.

here are some of the courses that you can do so that you can gain some high positions after your diploma.:-

BBA

BCA

BA

B.Sc-IT

You an also go for interesting and emerging courses like VFX composting, many new software are there where you can work with Hollywood projects and animation studio labs, you get chance with live on project with movies like Terminator, Transformer, Clash of the Titans etc.

Meanwhile you can go for some languages like :- C, c++, java , dot net, PHP, Python and MYSQL. They are also best for developing programmers, if you re interested to be a programmer then you can learn this things too.

All the best!! Happy programming!!
24th July 2013, 03:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I join to get a good job after completing my diploma in computer science?

It is better to look for engineering degree in CSE/IT. You can have admission to the course through lateral entry scheme. Engineering graduates can find jobs with PSU, banks, or defense. CDIT, CDAC, etc are some other firms where CSE graduates can try for a job. BCA, B.Sc (IT/CS) are some other courses that can be pursued after diploma in computer science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?