12th July 2010, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I opt for making a career in astronomy after B.Sc? List of the top institutes for the same?

I've just completed B.Sc. I( Electronics, physics and maths). I want to make a career in astronomy. But I don't know that after B.Sc. in which course I should take admission for making career in astronomy. Please help me. Please also list best institutions for the courses you suggest.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various career options available in astronomy? List of the colleges along with their requirements for the same? Currently, I am in 10th class. What should I do for making career in astronomy?
  2. List of the institutes offering astronomy course? What is the eligibility for the same?
  3. What is good for me after BSc in Astronomy? What is the eligibility?
  4. Which course should I opt for making career in optics? List of the top colleges for the same? I have completed B.Sc course
  5. Which courses to do after 9th so as to become an Astronaut?
  6. List of institutes which offer B.Sc(Astronomy) in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility to study for 12th student?
  7. After passing 12th with 62% which stream should I opt in BSc to make a career in Aerospace?
  8. Which subject should I choose in class 12th to apply for Astronomical Scientists? Which entrance exam should I give for the same? -- [New]
  9. Colleges offering M.Sc. Astrophysics in North India?
  10. Which institutions offer M.Sc.or integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D. course in astronomy?
  11. How to become an Astrophysicist?
  12. What major should I take in BSc to do Astronomy? Is it possible to do Astronomy after BSc from IGNOU?
  13. What should I do after B.E to go for astronomy field?
  14. Scope of pursuing a career in Astronomy in IISC?
  15. How can i change my career path from Computer Science to Astronomy?
  16. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management? Courses which I should opt? List of top HM institutes in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to join Astronomy course after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?
  18. Courses that can be done after passing 12th? I wan't to become a space scientist
21st February 2012, 03:21 PM
jeromia

Default Re: Which course should I opt for making a career in astronomy after B.Sc? List of the top institutes for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I've just completed B.Sc. I( Electronics, physics and maths). I want to make a career in astronomy. But I don't know that after B.Sc. in which course I should take admission for making career in astronomy. Please help me. Please also list best institutions for the courses you suggest.
you can take statistics in ur pg..
29th June 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I opt for making a career in astronomy after B.Sc? List of the top institutes for the same?

i have completed B.Sc with PCM combination. after this which course should i select to get into astrophysics field?
18th June 2014, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.sc in PCM
now I want to do m.sc in astrophysics.
I got 70% in b.sc
What is criteria for m.sc in astrophysics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?