30th October 2016, 01:59 PM
ashira pichen

Which subject should I choose in class 12th to apply for Astronomical Scientists? Which entrance exam should I give for the same?

Respected Sir, I have completed class 10th (CBSE NCERT) and I will take admission in class 12th. After completing class 12th I want to become an Astronomical Scientists. So I want to know which subject should I choose in class 12th to apply for Astronomical Scientists? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam for that please tell me about it?

11th October 2019, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject should I choose in class 12th to apply for Astronomical Scientists? Which entrance exam should I give for the same?

How many percentage needed in 12 the class of astronomy bachelor degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?