18th February 2012, 08:32 PM
richastro.11

How can i change my career path from Computer Science to Astronomy?

Hi,
I have completed B.tech in Computer Science & Engg. branch but i am very much interested in astronomy and want to make my career in that field only.
In what ways can i do that??
Should i think about distance learning in astronomy??

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after B.Sc (Computer Science) for career in Astronomy or space science?
  2. What are the various career options available in astronomy? List of the colleges along with their requirements for the same? Currently, I am in 10th class. What should I do for making career in astronomy?
  3. What are the career options in Astronomy?
  4. Which courses to do after 9th so as to become an Astronaut?
  5. Which course should I opt for making a career in astronomy after B.Sc? List of the top institutes for the same?
  6. Can I get admission for MSc in Astronomy in IISc Bangalore on the basis of BCS degree?
  7. What should I do after B.E to go for astronomy field?
  8. Scope of pursuing a career in Astronomy in IISC?
  9. After doing my B.Tech in computer science which career path should I choose?
  10. Master degree to join in NASA after B.E in Computer Science?
  11. Courses that can be done after passing 12th? I wan't to become a space scientist -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any course related to General Science, Physics, Geography and astronomy? Institutes offering the course?
  13. How to become an astronomer?
  14. What exactly people do in In-Plant training? Training period and division identification?
  15. What all things I need to do to pursue PG in Astronomy having done BE in Computer Science?
  16. What should I do to make a career in Astronomy or any other space related course?
  17. How can I study Astronomy in Graduation being a 12th Science candidate? -- [New]
  18. Can I study Astronomy in Graduation after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer Astronomy in Delhi?
10th May 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can i change my career path from Computer Science to Astronomy?

Can i do astronomy after doing BE in information and technology?which is the best college in india for astronomy.give details of that collage.
4th June 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can i change my career path from Computer Science to Astronomy?

I am going bsc in computer science, so can i take astronomy as my future career after completing my degree??
as i really wont to become an astronomer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?