17th April 2014, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I select after finishing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering

Which course can I select after finish my diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after finishing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  2. What can I do after finishing diploma in electrical and electronics?
  3. What can I do to opt for PG diploma after finishing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  4. After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering?
  5. Can I doAeronuatical engineering after finishing diploma?
  6. Which courses would be necessary to join B.Tech 2nd year?
  7. How to go for B.E after finishing diploma? I am studying diploma in computer science
  8. Can I apply for control system for electrical engineering in any college after completing B.E with Electronics and Telecommunication? Which trade should I select to appear for GATE in Electronics or Electrical?
  9. Is there any course to get into Marine sector? I am pursuing B.E electrical and electronics engineering
  10. What can I do after my diploma in EE engineering?
  11. Can you give me ideas for choosing the 2nd subject for Civil Services Exam while doing Electrical and Electronics?
  12. How can girls get job in Air Force after pursuing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  13. Can I get selected in electrical Engineering for one of the two optional subjects if I am BSc Electronics student?
  14. Which branch is the best to join in engineering after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Degree course after Diploma in Electrical and electronics?
  16. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? I am a BSc electronics graduate
  17. Syllabus for diploma trainee post in NTPC of electrical and electronics engineering
  18. How to become an IPS officer after diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
10th June 2014, 12:53 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course should I select after finishing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering

It is good that you have completed your Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.

Soon after the completion of this course, you have two choices to go.

-Going for higher studies.
-Opting for a job opportunity.

If you are not interested to go for higher studies, I suggest to apply for job opportunities on the basis of your Diploma course in various Electrical Companies.

You can get the job but you will not be given good salaries as compared to Engineers.

Having interested to go for higher academic levels, I suggest you to opt for Engineering course.

As you have completed Diploma course, you will be given admission to 2nd year of Engineering course.

Opt for EEE stream in Engineering so that you are having fair chances of getting a good job.

You should give an Entrance Exam in order to get admission for Engineering course.

Have good preparation for the Entrance Exam and get admission in a top college so that you will be having the benefit in terms of campus placements.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?