8th August 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after finishing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering

What can i do after finishing the diploma in electrical and electronics enggineering?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after finishing diploma in electrical and electronics?
  2. After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering?
  3. Can I doAeronuatical engineering after finishing diploma?
  4. Which course should I select after finishing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  5. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course? -- [New]
  6. What can I do to opt for PG diploma after finishing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  7. How to go for B.E after finishing diploma? I am studying diploma in computer science
  8. Is there any course to get into Marine sector? I am pursuing B.E electrical and electronics engineering
  9. What can I do after my diploma in EE engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can girls get job in Air Force after pursuing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  11. Degree course after Diploma in Electrical and electronics?
  12. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? I am a BSc electronics graduate
  13. Syllabus for diploma trainee post in NTPC of electrical and electronics engineering
  14. How to become an IPS officer after diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  15. How to join Aerospace Engineering after passing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  16. How to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  17. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Aeronautical engineering after diploma in electrical and electronical engineering?
10th August 2016, 09:42 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after finishing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering

After diploma course you are eligible to pursue higher course as well as for recruitment in jobs.

Being diploma degree holder you are eligible for recruitment in PSU or as Junior Engineer.

But. you can appear for LEET entrance examination for admission in B.Tech course other than that you can also pursue simple graduation. As according to your interest make your choice from the available options.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?