2nd March 2011, 10:54 PM

Can you give me ideas for choosing the 2nd subject for Civil Services Exam while doing Electrical and Electronics?

I had completed my b tech in electrical and electronics.I would like to apply for civil service examinations, for this i want to select two subjects for mains examination. I would like to take electrical engineering as one of my subject, but i d'not know which subject to be taken as second. i request you to provide your valuable sugessions.

Related Questions:
  1. What main subject should I opt for Civil Services exam? Is there any coaching center in Ludhiana for the same? How may I get whole details about Civil Services exam?
  2. How should I prepare for TANCET exam? I am a B.E electrical and electronics student
  3. Electrical Engineering Better Subject for Civil Services Exam?
  4. Procedure and Required Eligibility criteria to give IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing MCA course? Where can I get the forms to apply for this Exam? Which Books should I refer for this Exam if my subject is Commerce?
  5. In which branch of B.Tech I will get admission if secured 854 AIR in KIITEE?
  6. Is IAS exam only for B.Tech in Civil, Electrical, Electronics and Mechanical branch?
  7. What preparation I need to have for Civil Services having completed B.Com?
  8. Which optional subject is to be chosen in Mains Exam for an Engineering Candidate? -- [New]
  9. Which subject should I choose for master degree?
  10. Any possibility to get a job in Civil Services or Defence services after passing B.Tech in ETC?
  11. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS?
  12. What should I top in class 11th to join Airport Custom officer
  13. Detailed Information regarding Civil Services Exam?
  14. Is it good to choose Electrical Engineering as one the optional subject for Civil Services Examination?
  15. How to prepare for Civil Services Exam pursuing my B.Tech 2nd year?
  16. List of Colleges offering Part time B.Tech in Computer Science in Chennai?
  17. What are rules for choosing Optional subject in UPSC Preliminary Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which group I should opt after completion of 10th standard to apply for IAS or IPS?
10th May 2011, 11:11 AM
Abhi..nav

Arrow Re: Can you give me ideas for choosing the 2nd subject for Civil Services Exam while doing Electrical and Electronics?

Its depend upon you.
that which subject you have intrest in your graduation subjects
you can choose basic electronics
Power electronics
Digital electronics
23rd December 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can you give me ideas for choosing the 2nd subject for Civil Services Exam while doing Electrical and Electronics?

Am doin my final year B.E. ECE... I dono how to choose my optional subjects in preliminary.. pls gimme some idea :)
10th June 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can you give me ideas for choosing the 2nd subject for Civil Services Exam while doing Electrical and Electronics?

i am a second year engineering student and wish to appear for ias exams.i do not understand what subjects i need to take for my mains paper.are there going to be only two subjects in my mains paper?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?