31st March 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Which are the design colleges other than NIFT or Raffles? Where can I study visual communication?

which are the design colleges other than nift or raffles that is affordable and where can i study visual communication??

10th April 2012, 11:03 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the design colleges other than NIFT or Raffles? Where can I study visual communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which are the design colleges other than nift or raffles that is affordable and where can i study visual communication??
Institutes other than NIFT and Raffles offering courses in Visual Communication:
  • National Institute of Design
  • Pearl Academy of Fashion
  • Symbiosis Institute of Design
  • Apeejay Institute of Design
  • WLC College India
  • Asian Academy of Film & Television
  • Convergence Institute of Media, Management and Information Technology Studies
  • Amity School of Communication
  • Bharathiar University
  • University of Madras

For further information, refer to the official website of the Institutes mentioned above.
28th June 2012, 06:59 PM
Nishi Chandra

Default Re: Which are the design colleges other than NIFT or Raffles? Where can I study visual communication?

Well you have asked a good question. And a straight answer to this question is Ecole intuit.lab Mumbai. It is a design and visual communication French school where you can learn graphic designing and visual communication from expert faculty with a vast knowledge of their field and in a way different from other design schools. With world class facilities at your disposal and lot of opportunities to showcase your talent you are not going to find a better design school than Ecole. You just have to leave your query there and somebody from their side will contact you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?