6th May 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Hotel Management after passing 12th in Science Stream?

can i get adimission in hotel management after 12 std bt m in science stream so can i get....????

Related Questions:
  1. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to get admission in hotel management after 12th with commerce stream
  3. Which is the best stream to study for a hotel management aspirant?
  4. Can I do graduation in Hotel Management after passing 12th science stream? Can I get admission in IHM Dadar without answering IIT JEE? What is the fee structure in IHM Dadar and Mumbai?
  5. What should I do for B.Tech from private college after passing 12th by science stream?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure of admission in Hotel Management course for 12th science qualified student?
  7. How to do hotel management after passing 12th science?
  8. How to go for Hotel Management after passing 12th science?
  9. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  10. Can I do Hotel management after passing 12th Commerce?
  11. How to do the course of Hotel Management after passing 12th in science
  12. Can I study B.Com or Hotel Management after passing 12th in Arts stream with 78%?
  13. Which stream should I select after passing 10th standard? I want to do hotel management
  14. Best colleges to do hotel management? What is the fee structure and the admission process? I have given the 12th standard in science
  15. Am I eligible to get into hotel management after 12th if I have scored 80% marks in 10th?
  16. How can I get into hotel managment after passing 12th?
  17. How to do hotel management without passing 12th?
  18. How to do hotel management without passing 12th?
8th May 2011, 02:51 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Hotel Management after passing 12th in Science Stream?

Yeah of course, why not.....!

Hotel Management doesn't ask for any stream specialization in +2 for getting into bachelor degree.

All you need is +2 with at least 50% aggregate, weather science, Arts or commerce it doesn't matter.

Followings are some of the best courses in Hotel Mangement sector:-

BHM - Bchelor of Hotel Mangement

BBA (Hotel Mangement/Hospitality Managment) - Bachelor of Business Administration with specialization either in Hotel Managment or Hospitality Management.

B.sc (Hotel Managment & Catering Technology or Hospitality & Hotel Administration): yeah a B.sc degree in Hotel Management. B.sc, M.sc and PhD courses are specially meant for Science candidates. Since being a science student you are hesitating to opt for general Hotel Mangement courses, it is much better that you opt for B.sc degree followed by M.sc/MBA if wanted to opt for further studies in the same sector.

Eligibility: Candidate must be +2 passed with at least 50% aggregate with science stream having studied English as one of the main subject.

Age Limit: 22 years

Selection: Generally Direct admission are provided but, some conducts admission test as well.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
8th May 2011, 03:09 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Hotel Management after passing 12th in Science Stream?

Of course ,you can go through the Hotel Management course.Its really advantage for Science students since they can prefer other courses like BBM,BBA,Aviation Courses,BHM and other such related courses including Engineering and Medical being the main exams gone through.

Well,the Eligibility criteria is mentioned below:-
Candidates must have passed 10+ 2 from a recognized University. Those Candidates who are currently studying in 10+2 level are also eligible for Entrance Examinations conducted for entrance into Hotel management courses.Also a candidate must be more than 17 years of age.

You can go through the Indian Institute of Hotel Management (IIHM) exam.IIHM conducts a common entrance test for admission to its diploma and undergraduate programmes.There are various courses in Hotel Management like Hotel Management & Tourism, Master Degree in Hotel Management and Tourism and Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology.
8th May 2011, 05:05 PM
playgod

what is scope for hotel management !!
and wat is expected salary after havin a bachelor degree of it ??
and which colleges provide study of hotel management ??
any government college??
17th May 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

my age is 23 is im eligable for hotel managment cource and i want to take only deploma after 12 can i.. plz suggest.......
25th May 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

iam a private student i have passed in commerce can i go for bhm
27th May 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

if got below 50% in science howmany potion i hav?which?
3rd June 2011, 11:13 PM
sourindra

Yes, absolutely you will get admission in hotel management from science stream. Actually any stream of student can get the admission in hotel management. Hotel management is a very good job oriented course.
2nd December 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of getting job after i complete my graduation degree...and whts the starting salary????
13th December 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

how much i have to pay for complete the hotel management course?
31st March 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in hotel management after passing 12th in commerce stream ??
what is the least percentage i should get to get admission ??
10th April 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees for hotel management in colleges in nagpur?
24th April 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

can a arts student join hotel management course and appear nchmct jee ?
7th June 2012, 06:47 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am b.com final year student, i want to do hotel management course. So, I like to know how much year it will take for me to complete HM degree
15th December 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I a a S.Y.B.com student. Can i get admission for any of d courses of hotel management after completion of my degree i.e., after a year? If yes, pls tell me all the required procedure to get into the field like entrance exams, nature of exam, marks, fees, etc asap..
1st April 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

What can I do as a job after completing Hotel Management course ??
11th April 2013, 06:37 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hello friends……

Yes, you can eligible for this course because for this Hotel Management not need stream specialization.

And this is a degree course And duration is 3 yrs.

Eligibility for this course ;
You must be +2 passed with at least 50% aggregate.
And your Age Limit: 17 - 22 years

After the 12th you can join following Hotel Mangement courses ;

BBA (Hotel Mangement/Hospitality Managment) - Bachelor of Business Administration with
specialization either in Hotel Managment or Hospitality Management.

BHM - Bchelor of Hotel Mangement

B.sc (Hotel Managment & Catering Technology or Hospitality & Hotel Administration )

After the compltion of degree you can join in MBA course.

All the best
26th August 2014, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in hotel management after passing 12th in commerce stream?
27th August 2014, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

II m pursuing my b.com final year so cn i join hotel managemnt n evn i got d percntage of 73 % plz rply wt r d options fr me
22nd September 2014, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 8th i am consult for making lots and lots of money ..can i take this as a carieer for making money???
23rd January 2015, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I'm the. Student of science bifocal, can I join hotel management cours..??
2nd June 2015, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for Hotel Management without giving Entrance Exam??
30th June 2015, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,i am very sad.actually i have filled the nios form from private institute.the head of the institute said that you will definately appeared in july exams and get result in mid august in on demand exams.i am doing 12 .sir i have paid the iihm fees.but now the private institute head is saying that you have to appear in october exam 2015.iihm grants students to submit their 12 certificates by september .sir what to do ,should i talk to them and extend the time of my 12 certificate .please sir guide me .
4th April 2016, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in hotel management after passing 12th in commerce stream??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?