12th October 2011, 09:16 PM
manojpatil153901

Which course should I take after finishing diploma in electronics and communication with 75% aggregate?

This year i finished my diploma in electronics & communication,with an aggregate of 75%...So which course should i do to bright my future...?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do to opt for PG diploma after finishing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  2. How to do IPS after finishing diploma in electronics and communication
  3. Can I doAeronuatical engineering after finishing diploma?
  4. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  5. Age limit to apply for Government Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to join in Air Force as an Airmen in technical after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 84.4% aggregate
  7. How to join Air force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  8. Which college is the best to do Aeronautical Engineering after finishing diploma in Electronics and Communication from Bangalore?
  9. Can I join BSc direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  10. Can I do MBA course after finishing diploma in electronics and communication? I have an industrial experience
  11. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  12. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  13. Diploma in Electronics and communication through correspondence?
  14. How to join Air Force as an Airmen in Technical? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  15. How to join Architecture after finishing diploma in industrial electronics? -- [New]
  16. What can I do after finishing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  17. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
  18. Is it possible for me to get admission in any of the course if I have 2 backlogs in diploma electronics and communication course?
15th November 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I take after finishing diploma in electronics and communication with 75% aggregate?

I COMPLETED MY DIPLOMA ENGG. IN EC.SO WHAT APPROCHUNATELY I HAVE ???
15th November 2011, 11:07 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Which course should I take after finishing diploma in electronics and communication with 75% aggregate?

You can do B.Tech in your stream so that you will have a graduation which will provide you many facilities for many jobs.
All The Best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?