4th February 2018, 09:36 PM
Kuncha gireesh

Which course to start after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Is it possible to do job and B.Tech together?

After Diploma Mechanical Engineering which course is best? Should I apply for B.Tech now or should I do some jobs and apply after getting a year experience? Or is it possible to do jobs and B.Tech together? Apart from B.Tech is there any other courses available for Mechanical Engineering student?

Related Questions:
  1. Job or BTech, which is better to do for Diploma Mechanical student?
  2. Pursuing last semester of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Should I study after this or do any jobs and get practical experience?
  3. How to start B.Tech after completing diploma in civil engineering
  4. How to do B.tech mechanical after completing diploma in tool and engineering?
  5. Eligibility to study BTech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma Mechanical holder?
  6. Job opportunities after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Mechanical or Civil, which is better to study in BTech after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How to do polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering while working in a private firm?
  9. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Whether there are less job opportunities for BTech Mechanical student?
  11. How can I get admission to study BTech being a Diploma Mechanical holder?
  12. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  13. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I get a job in any company on the basis of my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. BTech or BBA(H) which correspondence course to do for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  16. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. For what type of job I can apply after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. How can I get BTech admission in Abroad after completing Diploma Mechanical course? -- [New]
12th February 2018, 01:24 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to start after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Is it possible to do job and B.Tech together?

The best option for you to pursue Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering after Diploma in course. Some college can offer you distance B.Tech course but they are not valid and approved by AICTE.

You can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test for admission in second year of engineering directly. Diploma candidates are also eligible for JEE exam for admission in IITs. Then you will be eligible to get good job.
12th February 2018, 08:32 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course to start after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Is it possible to do job and B.Tech together?

It is not possible to do job and pursue Bachelor of Technology together. There is a option of correspondence Bachelor of Technology but you must know that distance Bachelor of Technology is not approved by All India Council for Technical Education.

You must pursue Bachelor of Technology for better job and career opportunities. You can apply for state level Lateral Entry Entrance Test.

Percentage of marks required in diploma to apply for LEET is 60% in diploma. Depending upon your rank in LEET, you can get direct admission in second year of engineering directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?