23rd July 2018, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Job or BTech, which is better to do for Diploma Mechanical student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I want to know that should I do BTech course? Actually I am planning to do job after my Diploma, so please advise me which one I should go for?

24th July 2018, 11:45 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job or BTech, which is better to do for Diploma Mechanical student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I want to know that should I do BTech course? Actually I am planning to do job after my Diploma, so please advise me which one I should go for?

Candidates after completion of Diploma Mechanical Engineering can apply for jobs. They can study BTech Mechanical Engineering part time while working. Part time BTech Mechanical Engineering is one of the best options available for the diploma mechanical engineering students. Finding a job and working in organizations will improve the candidates’ financial position. Therefore, it is better to study BTech Mechanical Engineering through part time mode after completion of Diploma Mechanical Engineering.
24th July 2018, 05:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It depends on the kind of job you are getting or kind of college you are getting for your B.Tech degree. In both the cases, if you are getting a better option, then go for it.

If you are securing admission at a top B.Tech college, then no doubt, it will be a good choice to study, but in case you are getting a decent job, then no need to study because, in the long term, only experience matters these days.
24th July 2018, 09:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Being a diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering, you can also join job or B.Tech. But personally I would like to suggest you that if you are in not need of job right now then you should definitely opt for BTech in Mechanical Engineering because after pursuing BTech you would have more job opportunities and get more salary in comparison to diploma holder.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?