14th February 2016, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Which course to study in graduation related to Police?

Sir i am finished 12th standard..and i get 80% mark in public exam in the first group...and i want to become a police officer...i want to study the degree related about police...

15th February 2016, 12:12 AM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: Which course to study in graduation related to Police?

After your graduation you can apply for the Police recruitment in SI post that is the sub inspector through which you can enter in to the police department and there are no particular course to choose in the graduation you can take up any of the department of study in any discipline of your own interest and apply for the SI recruitment

There are some particular eligibility criteria available for the SI recruitment such as
  1. Should have attained 20 years and not exceed 25 years of age limit in order to apply for this recruitment
  2. Age relaxations are applicable as per the government specifications
  3. Should belong to the Citizen of India only
  4. Should have done graduation or bachelor degree in any of the discipline of study in order to appear for this recruitment

This SI recruitment is conducted by the SSC which is the Staff Selection Commission recruitment and this recruitment is done after the completion of the graduation only and all the police related recruitments are done after the graduation course only
22nd February 2018, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course to study in graduation related to Police?

Now I am Studying 12th commerce. which course i will choose after completing my 12 class. My dream is to become a sub inspector of police. Please Help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?