24th November 2015, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

What graduation course should i do for getting Police job in Uttarakhand?

I am studying in class 12th right now. After this, i want to do graduation course. I want to become a Police Inspector in Uttarakhand. So i want to know which graduation course i should do?

25th November 2015, 03:22 PM
cutien

Smile Re: What graduation course should i do for getting Police job in Uttarakhand?

dear friend you can apply for police form after graduation in any stream from the recognized university.

Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2016 Notification:-

Dear candidate’s entire official information is delivered on this site. Now carry on reading the details given on the part of this web page below. Candidates will have to make sure they fit the eligibility criteria such as education qualification , age limit as such and if find themselves appropriate or relevant then they can get down on to the Uttarakhand Police Application form , fill in with the appropriate details , submit and proceed further.

age must be 18 to 28 years.

Education Qualification details: – Candidates must have bachelor degree from any field for the posts of inspector and must have at least 12th pass certificate for the posts of constable.

Physical Standard: – Once the applicants process is over candidates will be called for the rounds of physical standard test and physical efficiency test.
Mini height required is: – For the candidates of general and OBC category-
Male – 167.7 cm
Female – 152 cm
Unexpanded – 76.5 (with mini 5 cms expansion)
Weight (only for female candidates):- Min 45 kgs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?