20th September 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for police superintendent post after completion of graduation course?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed my graduation 3 years back. So can i apply for the post of superintendent of police.. Can you please give me the right answer on this? Awaiting for you to give the answer on this. Hoping that I will get the answer soon.

21st September 2015, 12:39 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I apply for police superintendent post after completion of graduation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have completed my graduation 3 years back. So can i apply for the post of superintendent of police.. Can you please give me the right answer on this? Awaiting for you to give the answer on this. Hoping that I will get the answer soon.
To become a Superintendent of Police, first you will have to join the police department. You must appear and qualify in the Civil Service exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission and join in as a as an Assistant superintendent of police or Assistant commissioner of police. Based on your experience and accomplishment, you may promote as a Superintendent of Police.
21st September 2015, 09:51 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for police superintendent post after completion of graduation course?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the Superidentent of Police examination but there is no separate examination for it. The examination for it is conducted by the UPSC as the civil services examination every year.

The eligibility to appear for the civil services examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university.
* Candidates age must between the 21-32 years and relaxation in the age for the reserved category candidates.

So, you are eligible for the examination conducted in the 2016. The examination is conducted in the three stages. The candidates need to qualify in all the stages for the final selection.The maximum number of attempts for the general category candidates is 6.

The application for the examination is released in the month of the April and May and the examination for the first stages is conducted in the month of August. So start the preparation for the examination if you want to appear and qualify in the examination.

For more information about the examination visit at the www.upsc.gov.in.
21st September 2015, 01:45 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

To apply for the post of Superintendent of Police means to apply for the Civil Services examination. Eligibility criteria for this exam:

1. You must be a graduate. As you have done bachelor's degree three years back, you can apply for the Civil Services examination.

2. The age limit is 21-32 years. If you belong to OBC or SC/ST then you will get age relaxation in upper age limit.

The notification for Civil Services exam 2016 will com on 23/04/2016. After that you can apply at www.upsconline.nic.in.
21st September 2015, 07:01 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the gap year does not matter to appear for the superitendent of police examination. The examination to get the recruitment on the above posts is conducted by the UPSC through the Civil services examination.

The required qualification to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed thier graduation degree from any recognised university. The age of the candidates must be between the 21-32 years and +3 and +5 in the upper age limit relaxation for the OBC and the SC/ST.

The application for the civil services examination is released in the month of May and the examination is conducted in the three stages and the candidates qualifying all the stages are eligible for the training before the recruitment.

For any more details about the examination pattern and syllabus visit at the www.upsc.gov.in.
21st September 2015, 09:50 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't apply for the post of Police Superintendent after graduation. But you can apply for Deputy Superintendent after passing graduation from any recognised university.
Age of candidate must be from 21 to 28 years. There is no minimum percentage criteria.
23rd September 2015, 05:35 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

To apply for the post of Police Superintendent, you have to apply for the Civil Services Examination.

Eligibility criteria for the Civil Services Exam:

Candidates must have passed Graduation from a recognized University.
Candidates age must be in between 21-32 years. There is a relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

The notice for the Civil Services Examination for 2016 will come on 23-04-2016.
17th January 2016, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

I want 2 be a hospital medical superintendent which course must I consider at the tertiary level?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?