19th April 2011, 12:39 PM
Aadi.khiladi

Which course or university to choose after passing 12th commerce?

Sir, i have passed my 12 class. My subject is commerce. And i am confused to choose best course and unversity. For best job. I am an average student.so sir plese give me some inforamation about these.

19th June 2011, 11:36 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course or university to choose after passing 12th commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadi.khiladi View Post
Sir, i have passed my 12 class. My subject is commerce. And i am confused to choose best course and unversity. For best job. I am an average student.so sir plese give me some inforamation about these.
If you have completed your 12Th Examination, And if you are Interested to do some Bachelor degree courses, then please don't worry, After 12Th you can do many courses if you are from commerce back Ground.

So, After Completing 12Th From Commerce, You can Do BBA, BBM, BCA, B.com, B.com Hons., CA, ICWAI, CS Courses. So you can do Any one of these given courses. If you are Interested in Bachelor courses, then you can opt Either B.co, BBA or BBM Course, And after completing these courses you are eligible for Master degree courses like MBA.

So, If you are Interested to make your career bright in Management Field, Then BBA OR B.com is the best option for you, So please choose courses according to your Interest. If you are interested to do MBA course in Future then Please opt BBA OR B.com any one of the course.

But To get admission in these courses you have to scored minimum 50% Marks in your 12th examination and you have to also appear the entrance examination conducted by Various University, But if you are Interested to get admission Direct in these courses, then you will get admission in Lovely Professional University.

This University was good In Placements and In Academics, The Environment of this university was also good, So If you are Average students, then LPU is best university for you, The Admission in this university was started, so if you are Interested to get admission in This University, then please fill the application form Online By visit the Official website Or for more information contact the Admission Department, they will guide you Properly.

Besides that You Can Also do CA, ICWAI courses, So, If your accounts are good and interested to make your career in accounts field, then please opt CA Or ICWAI course.

So, I have Provide you the Various courses, which you have opt after completing your 12Th, So please think and then choose courses according to your Interest only then you will be success in your Life.
19th June 2011, 11:52 AM

Smile Re: Which course or university to choose after passing 12th commerce?

HIIIIIIIIII DEAR,
After Completing 12Th From Commerce, You can Do BBA, BBM, BCA, B.com, B.com Hons., CA, ICWAI, CS Courses. So you can do Any one of these given courses. If you are Interested in Bachelor courses, then you can opt Either B.co, BBA or BBM Course, And after completing these courses you are eligible for Master degree courses like MBA.

IF U R AN AVERAGE STUDENT THEN ALSO THESE COURSE WILL HELP U A LOT. SO GO FOR IT... AND JOIN COACHING TOO AFTER TAKING ADMISSION IN ANY OF THE COURSE,.........
19th June 2011, 12:00 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi
you go for after
BBA
BCA
integrated MBA
integrated LAW

every field is open all are good future
but you make your future build in a good manner.......
that depends upon you..........
19th June 2011, 12:05 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi
you go for after
BBA
BCA
integrated MBA
integrated LAW

every field is open all are good future
but you make your future build in a good manner.......
that depends upon you..........
19th June 2011, 01:25 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend,

Best course depends up on your choice and interest. In commerce stream there are many subject offered by colleges but you have to give priority as per you.

At present Bcom(Hons), Ecnomics, BBA, BIFA and BBE are the main courses.

Regards,

Ramjash
19th June 2011, 03:03 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:

If you have completed 12th std with commerce stream then you can do many course like CA, BBA, B.Com, BCA, BBM and many other course. You can choose any one course according to your interest. In which field your interest is more then you can get admission in that field.

For exploring a successful and glorious career in the future, you can option for any one of the following :

CA :- It remain always the first choice among the student, due to its promising career opportunity. It is also an evergreen career opportunity.

BBA :- Bachelor of Business Administrative is the benchmark degree for all the student who want to develop management skill and opt for the MBA course.

BCA :- Bachelor of Computer Application is a graduate level degree in the field of computer science. It is famous course among the student who want to make the career in the field of computer.

B.Com :- Bachelor of Commerce is a simple graduation degree for simple and life satisfactory student who want to get some job or pursing higher degree like MBA..

You can choose any one course according to your interest. In which field your interest is more then you can get admission in that field. Never choose any field by another interest.

Before choose any field please think twice on that field....

Regards
~Mukul~
19th June 2011, 08:08 PM
kritika kaushik
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which course or university to choose after passing 12th commerce?

Quote:
Dear friend
If you've completed your 12th with a fine score then you will take admission in bachelors degree in your selected stream.
The btech is a wide stream for the students which is a 4-year plan to get a success in various fields.
You will also do the bca course after 12th because it has a good stream for the students to get a good job.
There are many colleges for btech such as:
1 IIT,Delhi
2 IIT,Roorkee
3 NSIT
4 DCE
5 There are many colleges for btech in haryana,sonipat also like:
a Hindu college,sonipat
b BM institute of technology and management
c BITS
For BBA and BCOM(h) you will get admission in lovely professional university which gives a good knowledge to the students about their particular field and it has good faculty.
Now it's depends on you to select the fine and good course.
All the best...
30th June 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

who other course better with b.com?
5th August 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges in jharkhand for commerce students after 2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?