13th August 2016, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Courses available after B.Sc Statistics in India? How many entrance exams are there for the same?

After completing statistics honors(B.Sc) what kind of courses are available regarding it in India? How many entrance exams are there after doing B.Sc in stats?? and the name of the exams are also needed..and completing B.Sc where should I proceed for further study in stat in India?so that I can get much better oppurtunity for jobs.

Related Questions:
  1. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which course is best choice for me for Masters Degree in Correspondence after completion of Graduation in B.Sc with Statistics?
  3. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Agricultural Statistics) to B.Sc(Agriculture) final year student in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  4. Which is the entrance exam for MSc statistics
  5. Which courses should be done after BSc statistics for doing airport authority of India
  6. Where to do PhD in statistics in India? In which all exams to appear?
  7. What are various Entrance exams for MSc in maths or statistics or computers in esteemed colleges? List of colleges(Priority wise) along with their entrance date in India for the same?
  8. After BSc which course is available for me and entrance exams to answer?
  9. Which are the different PG Masters Degree Courses Offered by Different Agriculture Universities in India? Which are the entrance exams?
  10. For which all entrance exams I am eligible having Statistics degree?
  11. List of entrance exams to study PhD in Statistics? Percentage required in Post Graduation for admission?
  12. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Physical and Material Science -M.Sc in Statistics- Option-I: Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. How may I take admission in M.Sc in Statistics? Is there any entrance exam for the same? I'm studying in TY B.Sc with statistics
  14. Which are the best courses for MSc? I am studying BSc statistics 2nd year
  15. What are the opportunities after completing BSc with statistics or statistics?
  16. Should I choose BSc chemistry or BSc Statistics?
  17. How to do MSc statistics after pursuing BSc degree in Maths and Statistics
  18. Best options available after doing BSc? What are the jobs offered after doing BSc Statistics?
15th August 2016, 01:42 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available after B.Sc Statistics in India? How many entrance exams are there for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completing statistics honors(B.Sc) what kind of courses are available regarding it in India? How many entrance exams are there after doing B.Sc in stats?? and the name of the exams are also needed..and completing B.Sc where should I proceed for further study in stat in India?so that I can get much better oppurtunity for jobs.
There is really nothing do as soon as you finish your graduation. You have to go another step, and do your Masters in Statistics, preferably from a good college. Once you have completed your Masters, you have two options primarily - job market or higher studies. If you opt for higher studies then institutes like ISI, TIFR, IITs provide you huge scope of further research, and you can also go to foreign universities.

After successfully completing masters you can become a business analyst, research officer, data analyst or even an investigator. Government exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission to recruit officers to Indian Statistical Services every year. You can try that as well.

Lastly, if research interests you then you can explore the options of doing actuarial sciences. Actuarial aspirants generally join actuarial society along with you graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?