4th January 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Which courses are available after B.Tech? I want to study masters degree

i want 2 study master degree base scolrship ,what courses are avilable after .btech?

15th May 2015, 03:27 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses are available after B.Tech? I want to study masters degree

The best course after Bachelor degree of technology if you want to go for higher studies will be Master's degree in technology.

Admission to top institutes of India for M.Tech is given on the basis of GATE scorecard.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. This entrance exam is conducted by Indian Institute of Technology for M.Tech programs in top engineering institutes of India.

GATE is an online exam of 100 marks consisting of 65 questions from your stream of engineering and aptitude. So apply for next year GATE exam and aim to get good rank in this exam to get admitted in top engineering colleges like IITs, NITs and other government engineering colleges for M.Tech.

One another advantage of this exam is if you score good marks and rank well within top 500, you get shortlisted for job opportunities in Public Sector Undertakings like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, IOCL, ONGC etc.

Second advantage if you go for M.Tech course, you will get a stipend of Rs 12,800 per month while pursuing this course. This will serve as scholarship for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?