16th June 2014, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

How many colleges in Pune have BCS and what is the cut-off of the respective college?

how to go about with the admissions for bcs??
how many colleges in pune have bcs and what is the cut-off of the respective college??/ when will the admission process begin for bcs???

Related Questions:
  1. In which engineering college can I get admission in B.Tech course through CCB? What's the difference between BCS and BCA course? Whether I can do better? What's the future prospective available after BCS and BCA course.I have got 51 marks in AIEEE
  2. How to take admission for BCS in Pune after doing BSc Agriculture
  3. Cutoff list of medical colleges in Pune, Maharashtra?
  4. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
  5. Are there any girls college for B.Com in Pune? What is the cutoff marks for top 10 colleges in Pune? How to apply?
  6. Can I get admission through MAT or MHTCET for MBA course in Pune University after completing BCS correspondence course?
  7. How many marks are required to get admission in good college of Pune? Cutoff of all MBA colleges in Pune?
  8. How may I get the cut off marks for taking admission in medical colleges of Mharashtra? How may I get fee structure and details of these colleges?
  9. Is there any scope after BCS in Pune?
  10. BCS is really a demanding and growing course? Is Maths there in BCS? Syllabus of BCS? -- [New]
  11. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  12. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS
  13. Which engineering colleges could I get with 68 marks in MHT CET? Cutoff of colleges in Pune?
  14. In SRMC Chennai is there management quota for MS(ORTHO)?
  15. What all colleges can I get at various ranks in AIEEE? List of colleges and cutoff marks to get the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get admission in engineering college in Pune? I have scored 95 marks in CET
  17. Fee structure details of C.O.E.P and government colleges in Pune? Cutoff list of it?
  18. Cutoff list for all engineering colleges in Pune?
26th April 2015, 04:59 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: How many colleges in Pune have BCS and what is the cut-off of the respective college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to go about with the admissions for bcs??
how many colleges in pune have bcs and what is the cut-off of the respective college??/ when will the admission process begin for bcs???
There are nearly 50 plus colleges in Pune which are offering BCA (Bachelor in Computer Applications) course. To name a few good one’s, the list goes as follows:-
  1. Vishwakarma College of Arts, Commerce and Science, Kondhwa, Pune
  2. Suryadatta College of Management, Information Research & Technology, Bavdhan, Pune
  3. Synergy Institute of Management, Pune
  4. Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, Pune
  5. Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce, Pune
  6. Institute of Industrial and Computer Management and Research, Pune
  7. Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research, Pune
  8. Bharathi Vidyapeeths Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development, Kothrud, Pune.

Few colleges gives direct admissions based on 10+2 performance but few colleges like Bharati Vidyapeeths Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development college will conduct its own entrance test in which you should qualify to be eligible for admission.
10th May 2018, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many colleges in Pune have BCS and what is the cut-off of the respective college?

I am so confuse how to take admission, which college is best don't know for open category what will be fee structure many question in my mind.
12th June 2019, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many colleges in Pune have BCS and what is the cut-off of the respective college?

I am confused how to take admission in which college for BCS and what is the FEE structure about course
16th January 2022, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

What are the fee structure for bca or bcs
18th June 2023, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

48.39%Have got in 12th std, I got admission in BCS at Pimpri Chinchwad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?