24th September 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission for BCS in Pune after doing BSc Agriculture

Sir iam doing bsc agri in first year i want to take admisson for bcs in pune so please guide me

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How many colleges in Pune have BCS and what is the cut-off of the respective college?
  3. Eligibility for BCS? Can I get admission in any of the BCS college?
  4. Can I get admission through MAT or MHTCET for MBA course in Pune University after completing BCS correspondence course?
  5. In which engineering college can I get admission in B.Tech course through CCB? What's the difference between BCS and BCA course? Whether I can do better? What's the future prospective available after BCS and BCA course.I have got 51 marks in AIEEE
  6. Percentage required in +2 to get admission in BCS at top colleges?
  7. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture? -- [New]
  8. BCS is really a demanding and growing course? Is Maths there in BCS? Syllabus of BCS?
  9. How to get admission in Pune University? I have graduated in BCS from Srtmun university in Latur
  10. How to take admission in Agriculture college for BSc in Pune?
  11. How much marks are required to get admission in Pune government college of BSc Agriculture?
  12. How to take admission in MSc agriculture after completing BSc in Microbiology
  13. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  14. How can I get admission in Computer Engineering after completing BCS from Pune University? Is it necessary to complete 4 years of engineering?
  15. How to take admission in BSc agriculture after completing 12th?
  16. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  17. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  18. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
7th March 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission for BCS in Pune after doing BSc Agriculture

just total fee of BCS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?