24th June 2018, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Courses available to study for a candidate who completed 12th Compartmental?

I have completed my 12th by giving Compartment exam of Chemistry subject. Now, I don't know what to do. Can anyone of you let me know about the courses available for me now with the compartmental result? Please tell me immediately.

26th June 2018, 09:20 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study for a candidate who completed 12th Compartmental?

The best option which you can choose with compartmental subjects is diploma. Diploma is studied based on your 10th class education. In diploma there are different subjects which you can choose based on your 10th class education.
Some of the diploma courses are given below:

- Mechanical engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Computer engineering
- Marine field
- Web designing
- Ethical hacking
- Digital marketing
- Graphic designing
- Industrial courses like ITI courses
- Computer hardware & Networking courses

Based on your interest join in any one of the course and after completing the course you can get jobs in private & government sector or you can go higher studies like BE/ B.Tech or any professional degrees.
27th June 2018, 09:13 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study for a candidate who completed 12th Compartmental?

If you have cleared/qualified your Compartment Exam of Chemistry, then there is no need to worry about it. Your marksheet will be considered equivalent to the regular candidate who has cleared all subjects in one attempt.

So, you can apply for engineering/medical entrance exams depending on the stream you chosen in 11th and 12th. Also, you can get jobs on the basis of your 10+2 score/percentage without any discrimination.

If you have opted Chemistry along with Physics and Mathematics, then you can apply for engineering courses, hotel management courses, architecture, fashion designing, etc.

But if you have opted Chemistry along with Physics and Biology, then you can apply for medical courses, nursing courses, dental courses, etc.
28th June 2018, 08:19 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

The courses available for to study for a candidate who have completed 12th compartmental are:

Bachelor's Degree in Science in Chemistry.

Bachelor's degree in Science in different subjects like Mathematics, Physics etc.

Bachelor of Computer Application.

Bachelor of Business Administration.

Bachelor's degree in Aviation course.

Hotel Management course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?