25th December 2015, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear in compartmental exam of 12th for whole subjects?

Hello Friends,
I have given 12th Board exam as a regular candidate but got compartment in Mathematics. After that I have cleared by Compartmental exam and secured 55% marks. But I am not satisfied with my percentage so again I want to give Improvement exam of class 12th for whole subjects. Is it possible?
With Regards-
Amit Brijwasi

Related Questions:

15th January 2016, 09:51 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I reappear in compartmental exam of 12th for whole subjects?

Yes, you can go for improvement exams. You can reappear in one or more than one subject. Just fill up the forms in the month of october. Mention the subjects name in which you wanna improve your marks. One more thing if you will get less marks in improvement exam then No deduction in marks will be held. Exams are held in the month of march next year. In that manner you will get sufficient time for preparations.

3rd May 2019, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I reappear in compartmental exam of 12th for whole subjects?

I had got compartment in chemistry and i had passed all other 4 subjects whether i can give improvement exams for passed subjects this year only

28th June 2021, 05:31 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: Can I reappear in compartmental exam of 12th for whole subjects?

Yes you can reappear for improvement exams within one year and improve your percentage..

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?