18th July 2011, 09:46 AM
venkat_railway

Courses available in various IITs for ECE students? Number of seats available in each IIT?

What are all the course availbale in various IITs for ECE students and list of courses and IITs and No.of seats in each IIT and what is the last rank for OC candidates

Related Questions:
  1. Number of seats available in various courses in various IITs?
  2. Streams available to study in M.Tech at IIT for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student? Number of seats available in all campuses of IIT? Last year cutoff rank in GATE to get admission for OC candidate?
  3. Number of Mtech in ECE seats in all IIT? percentile required in GATE to get admission?
  4. Number of seats available for General student in Physics? Will the new IITs open for MSc this year?
  5. Am I eligible to do M.Tech Biotechnology after MSc in Botany? How much score should I score in GATE and MSc to take admission in IITs? How many seats are there in IITs for students of other universities?
  6. How many seats are available in all the IITs for CS?
  7. Is there a Diploma course in IITs?
  8. What are the total number of seats in IIT or NITs?
  9. What are the total number of seats required to get into IIT or NIT?
  10. Courses offered in IITs for M.Tech after B.Tech ECE?
  11. For which branches are ECE students eligible in IITs for M.Tech? Is it possible to pursue M.Tech in IITs?
  12. Number of seats for the candidates of OBC category for M.Tech course in IITs and NITs?
  13. How many number of seats are approved for pharmacy students to take up masters in IIT? -- [New]
  14. What are the total number of seats in IITs and NITs Institution wise?
  15. can I get a seat in NIT Warangal college after scoring 139 marks in JEE mains? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which college can I get after scoring 7914 rank in IIT entrance? How many seats are there in various IITs for dual degree course?
  17. What are the total number of seats in IITS, NITS?
  18. How many seats are available for M.Tech Biotechnology in IITs?
7th November 2011, 12:38 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Courses available in various IITs for ECE students? Number of seats available in each IIT?

dear friend,

there are Enough seats in IIT .but you should extraordinary to get it.
various courses are available for a ECE student like on Embedded or on telecom and many more.
so
best of luck.
9th April 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses available in various IITs for ECE students? Number of seats available in each IIT?

list of iits and seats available in them branch-wise
21st December 2012, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

sir i have opted electonics and communication engineering in b.tech so now in which iit and in which branch i can do m.tech if i qualify gate examination because i want to do m.tech only by iits ?
18th April 2013, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
I am a final year student doing ECE in a reputed govt college .I am a SC candidate and i am willing to do my PG in IIT .What are the available courses for me in IIT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?