27th May 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Which courses is better for me and my friend if we both have scored 52% and 61%?

Hiiii sir, i'm a student of commerce just completed HSC in 27-05 and i got 52% and their is also one my friend he got 61% now we both are totallly confused that which course is better for us. plz help us..........

28th July 2011, 03:03 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Which courses is better for me and my friend if we both have scored 52% and 61%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hiiii sir, i'm a student of commerce just completed HSC in 27-05 and i got 52% and their is also one my friend he got 61% now we both are totallly confused that which course is better for us. plz help us..........
Dear friend this is totally depend on you,in which subject you are interested then you can choose your subject............

Because this is totally you decided anybody can't say anything in which subject you are more interested ............

That's why you can take B.COM in graduation because you have done 12th from commerce stream ........

And you know better in your life what to do you want ............

you can take B.com this is the best option for you ................
11th February 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses is better for me and my friend if we both have scored 52% and 61%?

Can b.com student earn high salary?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?