6th July 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Correspondence BSc Chemistry course in Tamilnadu?

Where can I do the Correspondence bsc chemistry in tamil nadu...please tell me the places

Related Questions:
  1. Correspondence BSc Chemistry course in Tamilnadu?
  2. University from where I can do M.Sc in Chemistry through correspondence?
  3. Am i eligible for Tamil Nadu SI exam after my correspondence degree in B.Sc ?
  4. How to study MBA Airport of Airline Management in correspondence within Tamilnadu after completing BSc IT?
  5. How to join Indian Police? How can I become an ACP? Eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of institutions that are approved by Tamilnadu Government from which I can do Diploma through correspondence?
  7. CDS exam dates and eligibilty criteria?
  8. Is there any provision to do MSc in Maths through correspondence after doing BSc in Chemistry?
  9. How to join diploma correspondence course?
  10. Can I join in Pharmaceutical industry after doing BSc chemistry
  11. Can I join Pharmaceutical Industry after doing BSc Chemistry 12 years back
  12. Colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech through correspondence course?
  13. Is it beneficial to study correspondence M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) for a candidate who has secured 54% in B.Sc(Chemistry)? -- [New]
  14. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  15. Is it possible to do M.Pharm course by correspondence after doing MSc Chemistry 5 years back? Universities offering the distance course?
  16. Correspondence Diploma courses in Chemistry after B.Sc?
  17. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  18. Can I appear for TNPSC group 1 exams after completing BSc mathematics through correspondence?
6th November 2011, 12:20 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Correspondence BSc Chemistry course in Tamilnadu?

dear friend,

yes there are many open university in Tamilnadu which offering correspondence courses ,
but as a friend i am telling to you that not go for that type of courses because you should go for regular type of courses because here only you can learn and understand new things .
so
best of luck.
14th November 2011, 08:10 AM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

Default Re: Correspondence BSc Chemistry course in Tamilnadu?

yes there are many open university in Tamilnadu which offering correspondence courses ,
but as a friend i am telling to you that not go for that type of courses because you should go for regular type of courses because here only you can learn and understand new things .
so
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?