14th October 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

How to do graduation after doing polytechnic after 10th?

I had done my polytechnic after 10th standard and now I want to do graduation but not in engineering. Please let me know are there any ways of doing it.

11th January 2012, 04:30 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do graduation after doing polytechnic after 10th?

You can do your graduation by taking admission through distance education, in IGNOU for the Bachelor's Preparatory Programme which will help you to pursue the graduation course. In order to pursue the course of graduation it is necessary to pass class 12 but IGNOU provides opportunity to students who have passed till class 10 to appear for the Bachelor's Preparatory Programme to pursue the course of graduation. To know more information refer the official website of IGNOU; http://www.ignou.ac.in
11th January 2012, 08:10 PM
nishant242424

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had done my polytechnic after 10th standard and now I want to do graduation but not in engineering. Please let me know are there any ways of doing it.
"if you not want graduation in engineering you try in fashion designing, film diploma for director you can try for sport if your good at it "
11th April 2012, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

I am mechanical diploma student of 2nd year suggest me some course related to this line or this stream...
25th July 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Now im in 10th wat course can i do
17th April 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

how many courses are there in poly technic
18th April 2013, 03:04 AM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

You may directly apply for graduation in any Engineering institute.
You will directly get admission in B-Tech 2nd Yr as a lateral Entry.

For this, you need to apply for the entrance test for various universities.

All The Best
18th April 2013, 02:42 PM
rch91

Quote:
You can get direct admission in 2nd year of btech as u have done your diploma but as you are not willing to do engineering so you can do any degree from open university like IGNOU or DU distance learning etc. this is the only way to do degree in any other discipline after 10th as diploma is not equivalent to 12th which is the minimum qualification to enroll yourself in degree.
4th May 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

which course will be better to do after 10th :) ?
18th May 2013, 09:51 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Quote:
how many courses are there in poly technic
Dear Friend,
All the courses which comes under the engineering for Degree is same in that of Diploma.In fact Diploma and Degree are just a part of Certificate while Streams remain same.
But,As Diploma Courses is short courses as compared to that of Degree Courses,So,The General Courses are presently available in most of the colleges such as:-
Mechanical Engineering
Automobile Engineering
Electronic and Electrical Engineering
Computer Engineering
Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering

Regarding,The Graduations after the Completions of Polytechnic that is Diploma Courses so there is overall two ways:-
1.Apply for the First Year you just have to complete your Diploma Courses and try to have good percentage in Final Year.
2.Directly to the Second Year also known as Lateral Entry Process for which you have to give the Entrance Examinations and as the same try to have good percentage in Final Year.
5th February 2014, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for graduation 2nd year directly. I had done dilpoma in cse after 10th. please suggest me how can i apply for the same. You can revert me on [email protected]
8th September 2015, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

I am polyyechnic holder. I want to do prepration of ssc cgl so i must have graduation not in engineering because i want to do coaching of ssc with graduation. Please tell me right way
22nd November 2017, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Now i am in 12th standard with biology but now i don't want to study more biology or not want to go in medical field so tell me can i study do polytechnic with computer science and what is the difference between polytechnic and graduation ????
27th May 2019, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

After completing any polytechnics courses can I take admission in graduation
29th May 2019, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

You can do your graduation by taking admission through distance education in Designers Institute by enrolling in Fashion design or Interior Design course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?