24th June 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Courses that can be done after BDS in UK? What is the scope after doing the course in UK? How much is the expenditure?

i have completed my bds in 2009 from shimla university{hp}.please suggest me some courses that can be done after bds in UK.and what is the scope after that course in UK. please also tell me the expenditure related to the course.

12th October 2011, 06:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses that can be done after BDS in UK? What is the scope after doing the course in UK? How much is the expenditure?

There are many courses in the UK that can be done after BDS in India. One can do MDS in the UK. You need to have a good score in your qualifying examination to get admission there. Also it will be compulsory to have a good score in IELTS or TOEFL. There are also options like going for courses like MBA etc.
8th March 2013, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses that can be done after BDS in UK? What is the scope after doing the course in UK? How much is the expenditure?

is B.D.S degree valid in the U.k. i would like to practise as a dentist in the uk what are all the procedures i need to go through....
11th February 2014, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

i will finish my bds internship in march.are there colleges which provide a masters course in anatomy or physiology in the uk.if so which are the instituitions n what would be the fees like
23rd January 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bds in india.i want to know what are all the higher educations availaible in UK and its further scope?
28th April 2015, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

There is no such thing like mds or else in UK to practice as a dental surgeon clear the exams or else go for mph or ms in health informatics these are non clinical
25th March 2019, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I finished my bds course from India. I want to do implantology course & fellowship in OMFS .. is it possible?? If it is I will like to knw the procedures..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?