12th January 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Which courses can I prefer for Higher studies pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

i am studying b.tech civil engineering in kalasalingam university! what courses can i prefer for my higher studies??

12th January 2012, 11:22 PM
mukund purohit

Default Re: Which courses can I prefer for Higher studies pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

after having degree in Civil Engineering you can appear for GATE exam and after you get good percentage you can do M.Tec in Civil from IIT or MNIT. you cal also do professional courses in it for more follow the link-
http://www.iitk.ac.in/gate/gate2012/
13th January 2012, 12:36 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses can I prefer for Higher studies pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

dear friend,
After completion of B.tech in civil engineering you can go for courses like-

1.M.tech- If you want to get more specialize in your field.
After completion of M.tech course you will be able to get a good job in a reputed construction company with much better salary..
As civil engineering is a core stream then you will always have lots of job opportunity in core sector..

2.MBA- If you have interest in management field then you can go for this course.
After completion of MBA course you will be able to get a good job in management sector..

Now you decide where to go..
All the best..
13th January 2012, 10:34 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.
After B.tech you can go for M.tech, MBA etc............
I am providing you a chart from where you can get details information for higher study .....

Good luck................
8th February 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

what are the specializations in m.tech for electronics and instrumentation students?
18th June 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

i have cmpltd my btech in it wat are the coruses avilable in mba n mtech
24th June 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the short term course dat i cn do during d summer holidays!! i m studying in second yr in civil engg!!
4th October 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

what do i do after b.tech in civil engineering ,which cousers are there in m.tech fr us can u help me pls
4th December 2012, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

what are the value of the nutrisition technology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?