6th December 2016, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Which courses can I pursue in computer field other than Tally after completing BBA course?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BBA and I am in the final year of the course. After completing the course I wish to a Computer related course other than Tally so I want to know about the courses that are available to pursue after completing BBA course.

Related Questions:
  1. List of professional computer courses for commerce students -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which course will be the best for me after passing 12th with 80%?
  3. Will it be a good career choice to pursue Tally ERP after completing BA? Will I get a good job after completing the course?
  4. How to start a career in Film Writing (Telugu media)?
  5. Can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which courses are available in Journalism that I can pursue?
  6. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? How can I apply for the courses?
  7. Does BBA in Aviation Management has good scope?
  8. What can I do after commerce?
  9. Can I pursue B.Ed after completing BBA and MBA? In which subject should I pursue B.Ed?
  10. In which subject should I pursue MA after 4 years of completing BBA course?
  11. How can I pursue BBA course after completing class 12th? How many subjects are there in the course?
  12. Which short term courses can I pursue in Commerce field to become a Teacher? Will I get a good job after completing such course?
  13. Will it be a good career choice to pursue BBA after completing class 12th (Science)? Should I pursue BBA if I am weak in Mathematics? -- [New]
  14. Which course should I pursue after completing BBA that will be good for my career?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue BBA course from Mumbai University after completing H.Sc (Commerce) in two attempts?
  16. Which courses can I pursue after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Which Group exams can write?
  17. Can I pursue BBA after completing BA course? Procedure of admission
  18. Which course is best for government jobs? BBA or B.Com?
26th July 2017, 02:19 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Which courses can I pursue in computer field other than Tally after completing BBA course?

List of top computer related courses after BBA:-

Data Entry Operator course

Software and Programming Language courses

Web Designing

Cyber security courses

Hardware and Networking courses

Microsoft Office and Typing courses

Diploma in IT

Diploma in Computer Science

Computer Hardware Maintenance

Associate of Applied Science in Computer Programming

Advance Diploma in Animation/Gaming Srishti School of Art, Design and Technology
27th July 2017, 08:09 PM
narim.

Default Re: Which courses can I pursue in computer field other than Tally after completing BBA course?

If not Tally, below courses are good
Oracle Financials
SAP FICO
Oracle Fusion

Again, I recommend to go for Oracle Fusion which has newly come into market and not all the people know this technology.

So, it is easy to get job and you can demand high salary also.

You can also get direct jobs in onsite.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?