17th November 2016, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue BBA after completing BA course? Procedure of admission

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BA and after completing it I want to pursue BBA. I want to know can I pursue BBA after completing BA course? Please tell me the procedure of admission.

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue Law from Ranchi University after completing BBA from BIT Lalpur? Procedure for admission?
  2. Can I pursue B.Ed after completing BBA and MBA? In which subject should I pursue B.Ed?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue MA after completing B.Sc? What is the procedure for admission?
  4. In which subject should I pursue MA after 4 years of completing BBA course?
  5. How can I pursue BBA course after completing class 12th? How many subjects are there in the course?
  6. Can I pursue BBA from Symbiosis, Pune after completing class 12th without Maths?
  7. Will it be a good career choice to pursue BBA after completing class 12th (Science)? Should I pursue BBA if I am weak in Mathematics?
  8. Can I pursue M.Ed directly after completing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  9. Which courses can I pursue in computer field other than Tally after completing BBA course?
  10. Should I go for BMS or BBA after 12th in order to pursue MBA aviation in future?
  11. Which course should I pursue after completing BBA that will be good for my career?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue BBA course from Mumbai University after completing H.Sc (Commerce) in two attempts?
  13. How to pursue MBA from best government college after completing BBA?
  14. Can I pursue M.Tech after completing B.Sc IT? What is the procedure of admission and which college offers M.Tech course?
  15. Can I get admission in MA after completing B.Com? What is the procedure of admission?
  16. Can I pursue MS after completing BAMS in Allopathy? What is the procedure to apply for admission? -- [New]
  17. Can I pursue MBA in Information Technology after completing BBA? What are the job scopes after completing MBA in Information Technology?
  18. Can I pursue BBA after completing 12th Commerce (without Maths)? -- [Most Discussed]
20th November 2016, 04:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BBA after completing BA course? Procedure of admission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing BA and after completing it I want to pursue BBA. I want to know can I pursue BBA after completing BA course? Please tell me the procedure of admission.

It is not advisable to study BBA after completing BA course. You can pursue MBA after completion of BA course. The BBA and BA are graduate courses. If you want to study further then study MBA or PGDM or MA or other post graduate courses. Do not study the graduation again. If you still want to study BBA then you can study the course in any one of the colleges. The course is eligible for the candidates who have passed 10+2 in any stream. You have to collect the application form from the college in which you want to study and apply to the course. After you receive the message from the college, pay the fees and join the course.
20th November 2016, 10:29 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BBA after completing BA course? Procedure of admission

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration and it is three year vocational course.

The eligibility to get admission in course is that the candidate must have passed 12th from any recognised board. For some of the institution mathematics is mandatory in 12th.

So, you are eligible to get admission in BBA course after the bachelor of arts course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?