10th January 2017, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which courses are available in Journalism that I can pursue?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science and I am in the 2nd year of the course. I want to pursue Journalism after completing my graduation so I want to know can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which courses are available in Journalism that I can pursue? Do I have to write any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Journalism after completing B.Sc?
  2. Can I pursue Journalism after completing class 12th Science stream without Maths?
  3. How can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing class 12th? What is the course duration?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue Journalism after completing Diploma in Engineering? How can I apply for the course?
  5. Can I pursue journalism after completing graduation in Political science? Which course should I choose after graduation?
  6. What are the chances of doing Journalism after Graduation in B.Sc. Science through distance mode?
  7. How can I pursue Journalism if I discontinued my Degree course after 2nd year?
  8. Which course should I pursue after graduation so that I could opt Journalism? What is the scope there? List of universities in London offering the course?
  9. Courses in Journalism which can be done after B.Sc IT?
  10. Career prospects of Journalism and list of short term courses in Journalism
  11. Is it possible to pursue Journalism after completing B.Sc. course?
  12. How to pursue a course in Journalism? I have finished my 12th standard CBSE in science
  13. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  14. Journalism can be done after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Duration of Journalism course? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Marketing after completing MBA in Marketing and M.A in Mass communication & Journalism?
  16. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  17. When will the entrance exam star for mass communication colleges in Orissa?
  18. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
30th April 2017, 07:50 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which courses are available in Journalism that I can pursue?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Journalism course.

The eligibility to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any stream from a recognised university.

The candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination or interview ( personal or GD ) conducted by various universities for final admission in course.

So, to get details for admission visit at official website of respective university\institution.
1st May 2017, 12:26 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which courses are available in Journalism that I can pursue?

Yes, after the degree you will be eligible to get admission in journalism course.

The eligibility to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

Candidates have to qualify in personal interview and GD test for admission in course conducted by various universities.

The available courses are :-

Photo Editing.

Enviornmental Reading.

Video Production etc.

There are many more available courses to pursue.
21st July 2019, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I am perusing bsc 3rd year. I want to become a news reporter, so in which course I should join in Msc and sir suggest me some of the colleges for msc in this field as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?