5th January 2013, 05:51 PM
classyboy

Can I do B.sc in Physics after MBBS or MD?

well I am a 12th student with PCB combo and will be applying for MBBS this year, so with the end of 12th my physics learning will also come to an end with this year and so I was thinking that whether I can get a degree in physics later in my life after my MBBS or MD or I would be rejected because of my PCB combination in 11th and 12th. I would be glad to do physics research later in my life. please help me

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Physics?
  2. Am I eligible to join MBBS course after completion of B.Sc in Physics?
  3. After completing ISC with PCB and BSc Agriculture can I get admission in MBBS? Will the migration certificate of the university from which I am pursing BSc Agriculture be appropriate?
  4. Is there any possibility to do MBBS in abroad after passing BSc Biology with 62% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology?
  5. Is there any scope for MBBS after BSc?
  6. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Botany? I am a BSc student
  7. Can I get physics hons after completing BSc? I want to do BSc hons physics
  8. Lateral entry scheme in B.Sc Physics?
  9. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing?
  10. What are the different career in commerce,science and arts after 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  12. Can I do MBBS after finishing the B.Sc Zoology? -- [New]
  13. Information about BSc course? Is it possible to pursue MBBS after completing BSc? Eligibility criteria to apply for MBBS after completing BSc?
  14. How to apply for ISRO Entrance Exam? Required percentage to appear for ISRO Exam? Procedure to clear this Exam?
  15. Is it true that after BSc nursing we can get into MBBS with relaxation of 1 year? Any BSc nursing seats in MBBS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do MBBS after BSc Zoology with 72%
  17. Can I do MBBS through BSc after completing 2nd PUC exam?
  18. How to do MBBS after doing BSc MLT?
13th October 2016, 02:30 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.sc in Physics after MBBS or MD?

*You can pursue Bachelor's degree in Physics after MBBS or MD either in distance mode or in regular mode as per your wish. There will be no problem in that as there is no upper age limit for pursuing Bachelor's degree in Physics.

*After Bachelor's degree in Physics, you will have to do Master's degree in Physics then only you can enter in research projects of Physics. The ideal way for you is to do MBBS then practice your profession and do B.Sc in Physics in distance mode.
13th October 2016, 03:51 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will not be eligible to get the admission in the B.Sc Physics now.

To pursue bachelor degree in physics the required eligibility is :-

Candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognised board.

Candidate must have Mathematics and Physics as main paper.

So, you are not eligible for admission in Bachelor of Science in Physics after PCB.
12th July 2022, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get addemission in pre medical first year after complete BS physics gegree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?