28th July 2013, 04:12 AM

What is the procedure and syllabus of Aligarh Muslim University

Sir,may u please help me to know the procedure and syallubs of Aligarh muslim university.
I will be thankful to you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure and syllabus of Aligarh Muslim University
  2. What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam of M.Com course of Aligarh Muslim University?
  3. Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University
  5. What is the syllabus of entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University?
  6. Admission in Aligarh Muslim University after completing diploma in civil engineering? Procedure for the same?
  7. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  8. What is the syllabus of entrance test of M.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  9. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure to take admission in B.Com?
  10. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure of admission in B.Com?
  11. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma holder?
  12. Procedure to take admission for B.Com course in Aligarh Muslim University?
  13. How can I apply for Polytechnic diploma in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the syllabus?
  14. Fee structure for MBA in Aligarh Muslim University?
  15. Previous entrance question papers of Aligarh Muslim University?
  16. Syllabus of the entrance test of 11th in Aligarh University?
  17. Admission procedure for admission in B.Com in Aligarh University?
  18. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University?

8th October 2013, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure and syllabus of Aligarh Muslim University

procedure to take admission in MCA in Aligarh Muslim University??

11th April 2015, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure and syllabus of Aligarh Muslim University

what all courses are offered if you want to get an admission after completing 12th as an NRI?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?