9th January 2012, 02:51 PM
pari ahuja

Which courses can a person do after passing 12th private?

hey dear can u tell me what courses can a person do if he has done his schooling till 10th and had done 12th board in private can he do any degree course ?

25th May 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses can a person do after passing 12th private?

now i am pursing btech 3rd yr can i eligible to write any group exams
3rd September 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

perfect course after 2 for evrage student from hindi medium and 45%obtained marks in 2
4th September 2012, 05:23 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue any course you like as long as you have completed 12th from a recognised board. It does not matter whether you completed it via private or regular mode. Its hardly an issue. You can choose courses depending on the subjects you had chosen for the 12th standard.

For instance if you have PCM as the subjects for 12th standard then Engineering course is a very good option. You can appear for the ISEET entrance exam which is all set to replace IIT-JEE and AIEEE exams from next year onwards. I would recommend studying Engineering in Mechanical, Civil, Electronics and Communications and Aerospace. However you are free to choose your own subjects.

The eligibility criteria for ISEET exam are:

Must have completed 12th from a recognised board with PCM subjects.

At least 40 percent marks in 12th standard.

Engineering is just one of the several subjects to choose from. You can also opt for the MBBS if you have Biology as one of the subjects in 12th board. The MBBS course is 4.5 years long with additional 1 year of internship. You can appear in competitive Medical exams like PMT, AFMC, AIIMS, DUMET etc.

You can also appear in CLAT which stands for Common Law Admission Test and apply for the BA LLB degree. The BA LLB is five years long course which saves one year of the candidate comparing to first graduating and then applying for 3 years LLB course.

The requirement of CLAT Exam is:

1. Must have completed 12th with 50 percent marks.

2. SC/ST candidates need 45 percent marks in 12th.

3. Age Limit is 20 years for General candidate and 22 for reserve category candidate.

4. You must have passed 12th board to appear in CLAT since it is necessary to submit the documents at the time of appearing in CLAT.

You are several other options like BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, BCA etc. Feel free to choose any course you like.
4th September 2012, 05:34 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend........

See below chart for after 12th

4th September 2012, 07:07 PM
surajm093

Engineering is just one of the several subjects to choose from. You can also opt for the MBBS if you have Biology as one of the subjects in 12th board. The MBBS course is 4.5 years long with additional 1 year of internship. You can appear in competitive Medical exams like PMT, AFMC, AIIMS, DUMET etc.

You can also appear in CLAT which stands for Common Law Admission Test and apply for the BA LLB degree. The BA LLB is five years long course which saves one year of the candidate comparing to first graduating and then applying for 3 years LLB course.

The requirement of CLAT Exam is:

1. Must have completed 12th with 50 percent marks.

2. SC/ST candidates need 45 percent marks in 12th.

3. Age Limit is 20 years for General candidate and 22 for reserve category candidate.

4. You must have passed 12th board to appear in CLAT since it is necessary to submit the documents at the time of appearing in CLAT.
29th September 2013, 10:19 AM
kumkum D/O Devendra Kachh

MY dear friend
i would like to tell u tell this is not matter that u completed your Sr. Sec.
exam from privately. u r eligible for all govt. competition at 12th level.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------**********you have folllowing option to take Higher education************
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.BCA.
2.BBA.
3.BSC IT.
4.BSC CS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:- U can go 10+2 SSC exam :-

*Best of luck to u.
4th April 2018, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I gave quarterly exam for 11th and then left the school. If i do private 12th, will there be problem for me to get admission in college or to get a job????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?