21st November 2011, 04:49 PM
kashmiraraman

Government or private bank jobs after passing 12th science?

govt jobs or private bank job oportunities in gujarat after 12 sc passing?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a govt. job or any bank jobs by passing 12th with 80%? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  3. After B.Com honors what is the job scope for me?
  4. What is the difference between nationalized and private sector bank? Which job would be better?
  5. After completing CA how much salary can I expect?
  6. Am I eligible for Bank Jobs or any other government job after passing 12th board with 51% and BCA?
  7. What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech course? What is the syllabus followed for the exam?
  8. Government jobs or Bank jobs eligibility after passing BPP exam and B.Com CA in TOU?
  9. How should i prepare for joining government jobs after Matriculation? -- [New]
  10. Entry in AMIE possible after Diploma from India Society of Engineers?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for private and government bank jobs after completing inter?
  12. What is the selection procedure for getting a job in Government Bank after B.Tech Computer Science? What is the eligibility criteria? How many jobs are there in Government Banks for B.Tech CSE students?
  13. What can I do after passing 12th with 46% in PCB from ISE board? Any option in government colleges for BDS?
  14. What can I do after passing 12th with 46% in PCB from ISE board? Is there any option in government colleges for BDS?
  15. List of private office jobs and private bank jobs after ECE engineering?
  16. How to prepare for bank jobs? What is the procedure to apply for private bank jobs?
  17. What type of government jobs can I get after passing 12th science with 72%?
  18. Can we get government jobs after passing from Singhania University Computer Science?
20th January 2012, 08:36 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government or private bank jobs after passing 12th science?

For any job in the banking industry you have to sit for the written test conducted by the banks and on successfully passing the exam you will be shortlisted and called for interviews. In order to get jobs in nationalized banks you have to appear for the IBPS clerical exams or other Nationalized Banks clerical exams. After clearing the exams candidates are shortlisted and called for group discussion and candidates are further selected for personal interviews on the basis of their performance in group discussion. Candidates clearing the interviews get the respective jobs with nationalized Banks. Even for getting a job with some private banks you have to appear for entrance test and subsequent interviews to get jobs. Private Banks also take candidates on the basis of experience. It should be noted that minimum qualification for jobs with private banks is a graduation.
27th March 2012, 12:37 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashmiraraman View Post

If your aspiring to get job in Banking sectors after completing 12th Standard , then you may apply for IBPS Clerk Examination .

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection . This IBPS conduct CWE Common Written Examination for every year . There are 19 Government sectors banks are participate in IBPS Examination .

This Examination is divided into three phrases namely , Written Examination , Group Discussion and Interview . If your qualified in written Examination then you may call for an Group discussion and Interview .

To apply for this Examination you should satisfy the following eligibility criteria then only your eligible to apply for this Examination .

Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk Examination :-

You should be citizen of India .

You should be complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university .

You should score minimum 50% percentage of marks .

Your age should be 18 years to 28 years . If your belong from sc/st candidates then relaxation is applicable for 5 years and obc candidates for 3 years .

Syllabus for IBPS Clerk Examination :-

You may apply for this Examination in both the Online as well as Offline . The Important Notification for this Examination are published in Employment news paper and official website of IBPS Examination .

Fees Structure for IBPS Clerk Examination :-

-For General Candidates :- Rs. 350
-For SC/ST candidates :- Rs . 50

So, After 12th Standard your eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk Examination .
27th March 2012, 01:50 AM
simmi9044

YES , THERE ARE MANY JOBS IN
GOVERNMENT SECOTR AS WELL
AS IN PRIVATE SECOTR FOR
INTERMEDIATE PASSED
CANDIDATES .
SO, YOUCAN APPLY FOR SOME
JOBS LIKE ,
~~ POSTAL DEPARTMENT JOBS
FOR THE POST OF POSTAL
ASISTANT
~~ POLICE DEPARTMENT JOB FOR
THE POST OF POLICE
CONISATABLE
~~ BANKING SECORTR FOR THE
POST OF BANK CLERK
YOU CAN ALSO WRITE IBPS BANK
CLERK EXAM
~~ WITH A GOOD EYE SIGHT , YOU
CAN APPLY FOR A JOB IN ,
--> INDIAN ARMY
--> AIRFORCE
--> NAVY
~~ CALL CENTRAE JOBS FOR ,
--> VOICE PROCESS AND
--> NON-VOICE PROCESS
~~ DATA ENTRY JOBS , etc. . .
REMEBER , FOR THE JOBS LIKE ,
POSTAL DEPARTMENT , BANK
CLERK , YOU SHOULD HAVE A
MINIMUM OF 60% IN YOU R
INTERMEDIATE .
ACTUALLY , 55% IS ENOUGH .
BUT , THERE IS A LOT OF
COMPETITION IN THESE DAYS
FOR THESE TWO JOBS .
ALL THE BESt
27th March 2012, 03:08 AM
sachin170490

If you passed 12th with minimum 60% marks(with any stream), you can apply for government bank on post of bank clerk. According to eligibility for bank clerk. You should be passed 10+2 with minimum 60% marks. But sc/st candidate have relaxation to 55% marks.
In few cases percentage can decress to 55% and 50%.
If you have minimum marks according to your catagory then you can apply for government bank clerk. And then clear the entrance exam of the bank.
And if not, there is many private bank like HDFC, IDBI, ICICI etc. You can apply there. A 12th passed candidate can apply in private banks, the eligibity is depend on individual bank sepretly.
27th March 2012, 08:16 AM
bablucena9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashmiraraman View Post
After 12th class you take admission in b.tech through aieee.
Coae&t is best college in ccshau hisar to get bank jobs. There is 100% placement to get jobs.
Through ibps you can get bank jobs.
So, hurry up
27th March 2012, 08:42 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear............
After +2 you can apply for bank job for more details i am providing you a carrier chart
from where you can get more details........

For more details you can visit official website of respective bank.

Good luck.........
27th March 2012, 11:08 AM
biswarup.jackon14

Talking Re: Government or private bank jobs after passing 12th science?

Hey dear friend,,
Yes your eligible to apply for bank Clerk Examination after completing 12th standard , The Eligibility criteria for Bank Examination is differ from bank to bank . The Minimum qualification for bank Clerk Examination , you should complete bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university .

If your interested to apply for bank clerk examination then you should qualified in 12th standard in any discipline with minimum 55% percentage of marks from recognized university . If your belong from sc/st candidates then relaxation is given for 5% percentage of marks .

(OR)

You should be complete graduation in any discipline with 50% percentage of marks from recognized university .

(OR)

You should be qualified in diploma in banking from recognized institution .

Your age should be 18 years to 28 years and relaxation is applicable for sc/st candidates for 5 years / obc candidates for 3 years / Physically challenged candidates for 10 years .

You should have good typing skill and basic computer knowledge .

Syllabus for Bank Clerk Examination :-

~~ Test of Reasoning
~~ Test of English Language
~~ Test of Numerical Ability
~~ Test of Clerical Aptitude

The Bank Clerk Examination is divided into two division namely , Written Examination and Interview .

So, as per the age eligibility criteria your eligible for bank clerk examination .

Best wishes….
18th June 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

please tell me all exam form sabmit date and month
6th August 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I want job after 12th sc hot get it?
6th August 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

i want gov joj after 12th sc in bank data operator how to get?
9th August 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

i got only 49% marks so can i
9th August 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

i have got only 49% marks in 12th sci so any banking sob for me
19th March 2013, 06:23 PM
shagufta afreen

Post Re: Government or private bank jobs after passing 12th science?

what r the courses for getting bank job with sciece stream
9th May 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I got 45 percent mark in 12th science can i get job in bank
6th August 2013, 12:40 PM
gadhia

Smile Re: Government or private bank jobs after passing 12th science?

i need a job in banking sector... so i reply for this add. pleasc reply me . my mail id is, [email protected]. or my num: 7878434342.

thank you,
23rd September 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDEEP891985 View Post
For any job in the banking industry you have to sit for the written test conducted by the banks and on successfully passing the exam you will be shortlisted and called for interviews. In order to get jobs in nationalized banks you have to appear for the IBPS clerical exams or other Nationalized Banks clerical exams. After clearing the exams candidates are shortlisted and called for group discussion and candidates are further selected for personal interviews on the basis of their performance in group discussion. Candidates clearing the interviews get the respective jobs with nationalized Banks. Even for getting a job with some private banks you have to appear for entrance test and subsequent interviews to get jobs. Private Banks also take candidates on the basis of experience. It should be noted that minimum qualification for jobs with private banks is a graduation.
i am 12th passed student can i give ibps exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?