23rd September 2011, 06:02 PM
Sagarrmondol

Courses that I should take after 12th to become a successful software engineering? Can I earn my qualification via private establishments like NIITs?

What courses should i take after 12th to become a succesful software engineer? Can i earn my qualification via private establishments like the NIIT'S?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after 12th to become a software engineering? Best institutes offering the course other than IITs?
  2. Criteria to become a Software Engineer after BCS?
  3. How to become a successful software engineer after passing 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is MBA and MCA a good option for me? I have done MSc Organic Chemistry
  5. Will I be able to earn well after doing B.Com with GNIIT 3 years software engineering course along with MBA?
  6. List of jobs available for B.Sc Computer Science graduate and details of salary -- [New]
  7. Which course is best for me after MCA?
  8. How to join Teaching after completing PG(M.Tech) with 67%
  9. What is a better option to do after BSc computer science?
  10. What are the courses that I can choose after 12th having interest in IT or Software Engineering?
  11. Can I apply for any courses like Animation, Software engineering?
  12. Possibility to do full time MCA course for a T.Y.B.Com candidate who haven't studied Maths in 12th standard pursuing Software Engineering Private course?
  13. What should I do to become a software engineer? Information about diploma courses in software engineering?
  14. Which are the software courses that can I go for after B.E applied electronics and engineering to increase my chances in software industry?
  15. Can I get any NIT or IIT after scoring 5543 GATE score?
  16. Which career I have to choose to get more income?
  17. Which type of course we can do after diploma to ensure good career growth?
  18. From which course I can earn more in future between B.Sc in Hotel Management and B.Com after completion of 12th Class?
8th December 2011, 12:14 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses that I should take after 12th to become a successful software engineering? Can I earn my qualification via private establishments like NIITs?

Hello Friend,
After +2 there are several courses to choose from. There are many government and private institution offering such courses. you can pursue BCA/MCA, BSC/MSC in computer science or many diploma and degree courses on computes. NIIT offers GNIIT which is a good course. There are many advanced courses you will be eligible for, once you complete your graduation.

regards
15th June 2012, 01:24 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: Courses that I should take after 12th to become a successful software engineering? Can I earn my qualification via private establishments like NIITs?

yes you can become a software engineering.
but you should first do b.tech or b.e aftre +2.
your 60% marks are good in +2 to get an admission into b.tech or b.e.
but you should clear the entrance exam aieee or cet (state wise).
if you get good rank in the exam ,then you get definitely an admission into a good college.
8th July 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I have fifteen subjects pending in B.E,but i want to become a software engineer with out B.tech or with out any degree .is it possible ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?