15th December 2016, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Which courses in Commerce Field are highly demanded in Indian and Abroad?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th with Commerce stream and after completing it I want to pursue my higher studies with Commerce stream only so I want to know which courses in Commerce Field are highly demanded in Indian and Abroad? How can I apply for the courses? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the highly demanded courses available to study in US/Canada/Australia/Europe for girls?
  2. Which are the courses that can be done after 2nd PUC?
  3. What is the scope of medical course after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  5. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  6. In which language should I do Diploma course to get job in abroad?
  7. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  8. Do I have to appear for any exam to do further studies in BAMS in abroad? List of the best universities abroad in Ayurveda Field? Which are the courses related to my field and procedure to apply?
  9. Which branch is highly demanded in Gujarat or India?
  10. What are the courses available for studying abroad in commerce stream with scholarship?
  11. Which course should I prefer after passing 12th? I am interested in biology
  12. Which is better diploma in civil or diploma in electronics and communication? -- [New]
  13. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th ISC Commerce student?
  14. Career in abroad after completing PGDCR/M.Sc CR/PGDDM?
  15. Career after Diploma in ECE? Which trade is better?
  16. Career in Abroad after completing PGDCR/M.Sc CR/PGDCDDM?
  17. What kind of security is demanded under South Indian Bank Education Loan scheme?
  18. Courses to study at Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? Procedure and requirements to get admission?
15th December 2016, 05:37 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses after 12th with Commerce which are highly demanded in India and abroad

List of courses after 12th with Commerce which are highly demanded in India and abroad

=> Bachelor in Business Management

=> Bachelor in Business Administration

=> Bachelor of Commerce

=> Bachelor of Management Studies

=> Bachelor of Business Studies
15th December 2016, 05:51 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses after 12th with Commerce which are highly demanded in India and abroad

Some of commerce stream courses which are highly demanded in India as well as aborad are:

Chartered Accountancy course: Chartered Accountant in India as well as abroad are given well package with other perks.

Company Secretary course.

Institute of Cost and Work Accountants Course.

Bachelor of commerce then MBA is also good combination which is in demand in India and abroad.
15th December 2016, 06:58 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Following are the list of courses which have high demand are as under:-
B.Tech
Medical
MBA
MCA
CDS
Banking
ITI
NIFT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?