21st December 2016, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Which is better diploma in civil or diploma in electronics and communication?

I have given 10th exam, and I want to do diploma. Actually I am little confused which is better? diploma in civil or diploma in electronics? Please help me out.
And please tell me this also which have good value in market? Awaiting for the response.

22nd December 2016, 10:27 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better diploma in civil or diploma in electronics and communication?

Look, there is nothing such comparison in between the two above mentioned courses.
Both of the courses are very good at their own sector and field. Both of the courses are demanded for the upcoming future as both of them have good opportunities for a candidate. It all depends upon your choice that in which of the field you have to pursue Diploma course.
22nd December 2016, 10:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better diploma in civil or diploma in electronics and communication?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, Diploma in Electronics and Communication course is highly recommended based on the present criteria of jobs. Yes, you may find good number of job opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication course rather than after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering course. After completion of this Diploma in Electronics and Communication course, you may pursue B.E/ B.Tech in the same stream to find better job opportunities. You may then appear in GATE Entrance Examination in order to pursue M.Tech/ M.E in Electronics based streams and then can do doctoral program too. As far as my knowledge is concerned Electronics and Communication has good value in Market.
23rd December 2016, 12:10 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

That depends upon ones own interest as to which field he/she is interested in. You should look for your own interest and should apply for the post accordingly.

Either of the branches can provide you a good career ahead in future if you have good knowledge about the field you have studied and you have completed the course from a recognized university.
23rd December 2016, 12:21 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have given 10th exam, and I want to do diploma. Actually I am little confused which is better? diploma in civil or diploma in electronics? Please help me out.
And please tell me this also which have good value in market? Awaiting for the response.

There is nothing like a better branch, both the branches are good only. You can choose the course based on your ability, personality, and interest. The civil diploma is considered better based on the job opportunities. The civil engineering field is one of the fields which have more jobs. The course is available in various polytechnic colleges in India. The construction industry is one of the fastest growing industries, so there are many job vacancies available in the field. So, you can choose Diploma in Civil Engineering course. After completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering, you can also pursue B.E or B.Tech in Civil Engineering later.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?