15th December 2016, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for entrance exam of Oxford University to do Ph.D in Botany? Syllabus of entrance exam for it?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Botany and studying in M.Sc Botany. I want to do Ph.D from Oxford University. Please tell me how to prepare for entrance exam of Oxford University? Syllabus of entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. In which University can I get admission without entrance exam for pursuing PhD in Botany? Which Universities provide part time PhD course?
  2. Entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Science at Oxford University?
  3. Previous year question papers of Ph.D(Botany) entrance exam conducted by Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday University?
  4. PhD in Botany without entrance at MG university?
  5. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Botany in Allahabad university? When will be the respective Entrance Exam for this? How to prepare for this Entrance Exam?
  7. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Botany in MG University? Detailed procedure of admission?
  8. What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Zoology and Botany? Which are the best Books to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
  9. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to do PhD in Nalanda Open University?
  10. Syllabus of PhD Life Science entrance exam of JNU?
  11. Previous year syllabus and Ph.D entrance exam papers?
  12. Eligibility for Ph.D in botany without entrance in MG University after M.Sc in botany and M.Phil in Biotechnology?
  13. Syllabus and model question papers to prepare for PhD(CSE) entrance exam conducted by Anna University?
  14. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  15. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?
  16. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  17. How can I prepare to crack JNU PhD entrance exam? Computer Science syllabus for preparation?
  18. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for PhD entrance exam of IIT?
15th December 2016, 07:05 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for entrance exam of Oxford University to do Ph.D in Botany? Syllabus of entrance exam for it?

There are various books available in market. You should buy any previous paper of Oxford University. Practice them regularly and by the help of book you will be able to know all information. You will also get all necessary details on its official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?