21st April 2016, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

What are the highly demanded courses available to study in US/Canada/Australia/Europe for girls?

Hello,
My 2 daughters are good in studies and elder one is a rank holder in 10th Board exam in Karnataka. She wish to study in US/Canada/Australia/Europe for higher education. Please tell me the most demanded courses in Abroad to study for girls?

22nd April 2016, 09:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the highly demanded courses available to study in US/Canada/Australia/Europe for girls?

The highly demanded courses available to study in US/Canada/Australia/Europe are MS/ MBA/ MBBS/ M.Tech/ Ph.D/ etc.,. Since, your daughter has just passed 10th standard, she need to pursue her studies in 11th and 12th standard and after completion of that she can pursue any Bachelor's degree in which she is interested. She can opt for BS/ BBA/ MBBS/ BCA/ B.Com/ etc.,. for pursuing higher studies in US/Canada/Australia/Europe.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?