19th June 2011, 07:05 PM
ketaki pitre

Which courses do I need to opt after giving T.Y exams from the field of Microbiology?

my question is tht i have given my ty exams frm feild of microbiology i want to know wht are the couses of wht can we opt for further education in this courses n also its demand in future

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the beneficial courses related to Microbiology field? What is the scope in this field?
  2. Which subject should I give preference in first year?
  3. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  4. Options after MBBS? I want to do Job and Higher studies. -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the best options for students scoring 65% in 12th board exam?
  6. How to do software engineering with B.Com? What is the salary package for freshers?
  7. Universities offering integrated MSc and Ph.D course in any field of Microbiology?
  8. What can I do after 12th with medical stream without passing PMT test?
  9. Can i opt wildlife field in M.Sc. after studying Microbiology?
  10. How can I apply for PCS exam to do BSc Hons in Microbiology? Which field should I choose?
  11. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  12. M.Sc. courses in mumbai university in microbiology
  13. Entrance exams for career in research field after M.Sc. in Microbiology other than CSIR-NET
  14. Am I eligible for JL in Vocation courses? List of the colleges? I have completed BSc and MSc Microbiology
  15. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
  16. Which stream should I select after scoring 65% in HSc commerce exam?
  17. Which post graduation course to do after B.Sc Microbiology? -- [New]
  18. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
20th June 2011, 02:53 AM
sourindra

Default Re: Which courses do I need to opt after giving T.Y exams from the field of Microbiology?

You should take B.Sc in Mircobiology and after that M.Sc in Microbiology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?