30th June 2011, 03:05 PM
SHRUTIKA SALEKAR

Courses which are related to Banking/Finance/Accounts field other than MBA and CA?

I gave the exam of t.y.b.com. And i am waiting for results.

I am want to do courses which are releated to banking / finance / accounts field other than m.b.a. And c.a.

I want courses which have career scope and available at affordable fees.

21st July 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses which are related to Banking/Finance/Accounts field other than MBA and CA?

I have done mechanical engg & mba in finance with 6 yrs of exp in banking operations. I am willing to learn more which should add to my career path. Please guide.
27th July 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses which are related to Banking/Finance/Accounts field other than MBA and CA?

wat to do afer banking and insurance apart frm MBA
3rd August 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

what i do after 12th by less investment
18th August 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

MY self manoj my qualifacation B.a , p.g.d.c.a presentli i am doing jaob as an accountant i have done work under C.A JOB AS WELL as pursuing m.b.a from distance lovely professional university if i am pursuing mba from distancecan i get the job in any multinationl company
8th November 2011, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

please suggest a course , i have done my BCOm in the year 2010
26th February 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

courses related to banking and finance other than MBA and CA
3rd March 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

course which is in scope dat can be done after graduation??
18th March 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

i finished my bcom,i want to do couses other than mba or ca especially which are related to finance or accounts..
pls anyone has any idea suggest me;
7th April 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

i can given exam of t.y b.com so please give me advice about finance & banking cources
29th April 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

rght nw i'm working in icici bank as astt manager,please suggest me any courses which can give some kind of weightage in future........
3rd August 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

what are the account related cources available for B.com graduates?
13th January 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after 12th commerce?
10th April 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

courses which are trelated to banking/ finance/ accounts field other than MBA and CA
4th May 2014, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I m done with my graduation in accounting and finance. ..whai to do except MBA and CA ..
14th July 2014, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Im done with my 12th????wht is the scope for me in banking line nd wht is the procedure for that
24th September 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I have taken b.com 2nd yr exams and side by side pursuing CMA interlevel but I am not satisfied with this course so I want to do thw courses which give me achievement and satisfaction...I request u please suggest me some good courses which I can apply for
9th November 2014, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

I am going to complete my 12th class in commerce computer and I didn't decided what to do after 12th so please give me some advice
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?